Going under the knife (and not an HI)...

Well, as the title may imply, I have surgery on Friday. I go in tomorrow to get prepped overnight, and I sure hope I get internet access in the Hospital! Anyhow, I've never actually spent the night in the hospital (and they're talking more like 5 days), so I guess I'll just hope for the best. At least I won't have to cook or do the laundry, I guess... :) The surgery itself isn't that big a deal--has to do with controlling some symptoms in my bowels and bladder. Man, if there's any area of the body where you DON'T want problems...

Anyhow, I'm not sure if I'll be able to post for a while, but I'll try if I get a chance. Wish me luck, and let's hope that hospital food is better than I hear it is!

Thanks,

Chris

Glad to hear it's relatively minor, but surgery is surgery. Hope things get sorted out and wishing you a speedy recovery.

481.jpg

Chris, you got every damned prayer I can come up with. All my best, son.

Kis
Enjoy every sandwich

Chris, I'll be sending up smoke and prayers every day at sunrise. I hate that you're having to endure this.
Steve

Smoke from the fresh sage bundles we just made and positive healing energy sending...

holly and mark

Chris, you got it. :eek:

Our local hospital's food is excellent! Most are at least OK. :) What you should hope for is a hot-lookin' nurse. :D Depending on the hospital, but measurably longer odds IMHHO. And I'm married to a nurse. I can say.

Mike

Smoke, prayers, and everything I can muster. Keep us posted, Chris....we don't need any ulcers;)

Smoke sent, may you find peace and strength from within. I had major plumbing surgery back in 2001, and spent 2 months in hospital. Its no fun looking out at the world from inside a hospital window, and I do hope that there is internet in your hospital, as we had none back then. Headphones listening to CD's provided an escape from the noisy institutional world of the hospital, so you may want to consider that option. Afterwards I took the early retirement option.

Smoke up from Socal. Surgery is surgery and you have had enough problems. Get better soon.

Smoke for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery Chris!:thumbup:

Back