Gold Contest

TiNives Gold Contest

View

TiNives has produced a limited edition of 100 knives debuting as “TiNives Gold Series” This number editions (1-100) features”
Ø Tinives New 3.25 “electroless nickel plated handle coating
Ø Damasteel powdered stainless Damascus blade
Ø Automatic
Ø TiNives logo and knife number inlaid in gold.
This knife would retail at $499 but will be available to Blade Forum members at $299. Call 1-888-537-9991 or order at www.tinives.com specifying TiNives Gold 3.25 limited numbered edition in the comments section.
There will be five knives given away over the period of selling these 100 knives.
The giveaways knives are:

TiNives/Larry Chew Double Action

View

TiNives 3.25 32 ball bearing knife

View

TiNives Tactical 4.25 Auto

View

TiNives Damascus Dresser 4.25

View

Larry Chew Custom Double action

View

Drawing Categories:

First Drawing:
Knives numbered 1-25 are purchased
These individuals qualify for drawing (1in 25 chance in winning).
These individuals also qualify for the Final Drawing—Larry Chew Double Action Custom
Second Drawing:
Knives numbered 26-50 are purchased
These individuals also qualify for the Final Drawing—Larry Chew Double Action Custom
Third Drawing:
Knives numbered 51-75 are purchased
Fourth Drawing
Knives numbered 76-100 are purchased

Final Drawing (Larry Chew Custom Double Action
All 100 names qualify for drawing.

Contest Rules:

1. Each drawing consists of a pot with numbers of knives eligible for drawing and a second pot holding the names of the different knives for prizes.
2. Spark at Blade Forums will perform drawings. He will draw the winning number and then draw from the prize pot the knife won. He will do this for the first four drawings. The final drawing will be for the Larry Chew Double Action Custom knife. All 100 knife owners will be eligible for this drawing.
The drawings will consist of:
Drawing 1 pot contains numbers 1-25
Drawing 2 pot contains numbers 26-50
Drawing 3 pot contains numbers 51-75
Drawing 2 pot contains numbers 76-100
Final Drawing pot contains numbers 1-100

3. First 25 knives must be sold before first drawing; second 25 knives must be sold before second drawing, and so on.
4. Status of contest will be posted.
5. No limit of knives purchased per individual.
6. No Returns or credits (of course all knives come with TiNives Warranty)
7. No substitutions of prize knives.

[This message has been edited by TiNives (edited 03-07-2001).]

Yes! I just ordered the number 11. Can't wait to handle this beauty. Scott said they should start shipping it in about 2 weeks.

Jump on it! The next available lowest number is 12.

About the drawings, I kind of feel LUCKY...

-Ted

Well, I am a sucker for 25:1 odds. After all, I am in the oil business, so count me in.

Did it. My order is in. Online, so I don't know the number. Always wanted one of those TiNives. Love the sleek look. Growing tired of the tactical look, except for that Larry Chew which I plan on winning.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Aloha

Sorry, double post. Does this mean I get two chances?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Aloha

[This message has been edited by Hawaiian (edited 03-09-2001).]

YEEESSSSS!!!!!
I GOT ONE!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you...

If it involves a free knife of that quality hell yes sign me up! Thanks for the offer!

Hope I win
wink.gif

W.A.

------------------
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

A few useful details on UK laws and some nice reviews!
http://members.aol.com/knivesuk/
Certified steel snob!
Founding president and member number 1! Wana join?

I'm in.
smile.gif

Now just waiting for serial number confirmation.

Waiting..........

BarnZ
cool.gif

------------------
Proud Bladeforums.com SPONSOR & MODERATOR!
Please accept my personal invitation to join the new product announcement and special sale list from our web site - found at:<p> http://www.DeltaZ-Knives.com

Three more purchases. Thank you! We're getting closer to the first drawing.

Best to All,
Scott & Deb

What's the specific knife of each drawing?
In the order of the initial post above?

The first four knives given away will be the TiNives models. Spark will be picking the knife and winner by picking numbers out of a hat. The final drawing will be for one of my custom D/A's. Everyone who purchases one of the knives will be in the final drawing.

Larry

Could you be a bit more specific about the contest knives? Are they auto, manual, D/A, S/A ?

I want one of these honies but 2 would be even better.

Now I just have to figure out which 2.

Oh. where will the staus of the contest be posted so we can keep an eye on it?

Thanks Guys.

horizonod, look at the description posted with the pictures. If it does not say DA or auto, then it is manual. You can buy these direct from TiNives in auto or manual.

fxdwg98, The Larry Chew customs are awesome.
Try his site, but it is currently under construction. http://home.swbell.net/chewman/home.html

But also don't miss out the the Gold knife above, it is a great knife at at great deal.
Good luck, but not too much, cuz I need some too.
biggrin.gif

Expected blade arrival is Tuesday April 10. Assembly will begin Tuesday and shipping should be Wednesday and Thursday. We ship UPS 2nd day so some of you should receive your knives Friday (assuming no unforseen delays). Only 8 away from the first drawing!

Scott

Blades arrived this morning (Thursday April 12) so knives will ship Friday.

The gold inlay turned out perfect...definitely worth the wait.

Let us hear from all of you when you receive your knife. We are all anxiously waiting for the first giveaway.

Best Regards,
Scott

biggrin.gif
This is one of the best knives I have had the pleasure of owning. Very classy and very well made. Can't beat the price for this type of knife.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Aloha

I'm tempted to sell all my knives to get in on this deal. $300 for a knife like that seems like a steal! If I could trade in my present collection for cash RIGHT NOW! I would be calling that 800 number in a second. I obviously don't have a very extensive collection, but that knife is beautiful!

So, how about it? One lightly used MicroTech LCC D/A, one used Benchmade 3000 Auto, and a couple of Puma knives(Pearl 4-Star, Titan Glimmer). All for one Ti Knives Gold. Any takers?

Well...Didn't think so, but it was worth a shot.

Daniel D.
ddorn777@hotmail.com

Back