• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GONE GEC 93 Micarta

Please excuse the high listing price. While I’m willing to sell, I’d much rather make a trade if you have what I’m looking for.

GEC 93 natural micarta. This has been carried a few times and admired, but never used to cut anything. Stout pull (still pinchable) with excellent snap and a firm, solid lock-up. Spot-on F&F as is typical of GEC. The shield/bolsters may have a few superficial handling marks, but this would be considered as-new otherwise. Ships with tube and wax paper. Priced at $115 but I’d rather make a trade.

Trade interests are vintage Case, GEC 78 (single or two blade), possibly a GEC 97, 99 Wall Street, a 35 Churchill or an 85. Open to others, let me know what you have!

Right now I only have a couple of glamour shots available (lol @ my photography) but will be able to add more photos later if requested.

Please send me a PM for trade offers if you have messaging privileges. Thanks for looking!
076FDAA1-661B-4011-BBBA-EFA0550E8271.jpeg 8AE7BB92-98AA-4146-A575-AC855FA9CC04.jpeg

Back