• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gone

Hey guys,

So unfortunately, I need to put my Sharknivco up for sale today. It's an amazing knife, but unfortunately I've had some costs come up, so I need to let it go.

IMG_2480.jpg

The knife is a prototype for a new model Edison is working on, called the Waka. I've created a photo/video gallery, so that you can take a look at the knife: https://imgur.com/a/EYSenZn

IMG_2477.jpg
  • It runs on washers (with bushings) and it's incredibly smooth (more so than many bearing knives I've owned in the past).
  • It's scales and clip are blasted Ti and the blade is CPM-154 with a satin finish
  • The blade length is just a tad over 3 1/4"
  • It uses a Spydie hole for deployment and has a little bit of very comfortable jimping on the spine
  • The spine is also crowned/rounded
  • It is held together by satin finished barrels and black screws, with bushings in the middle (both pivot and body)

IMG_2559.JPG

The knife is in new condition

I'm looking to sell it for $Gone shipped (Canada or CONUS)

IMG_2488 copy.jpg
IMG_2489 copy.jpg

Thank you very much for taking a look! And please let me know if you have any questions, or are interested in purchasing!

Last edited:
Back