• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All.
Got a few more for sale today. Feel free to ask questions and or request additional photos but Please do so by PM or posting an email. I prefer to leave this thread for purchase only. First to say I’ll take it gets it. I will ship promptly and I ask that you pay within 1 hour of the deal or it will go to seconds if any. Payment is Paypal G&S and prices include shipping and insurance. Thank you for your consideration.

All these Knives were bought new by me. All have boxes,papers and for the Benchmades pouches. All are factory edges free of dings and chips.
Thank You.

Mini Bugout s30v: Started as an orange that I rit dyed black. I put blue thumbstuds and standoffs from another bugout on it and it went into a drawer. I reinstalled the original orange thumbstud and standoffs to sell. Nothing wrong with it, I just have other small knives I carry more. SOLD

Mini Grip 20cv. Grey G10 with the “spydie hole” Sheepsfoot. Some wear on the clip but blade and scales are clean. SOLD

ZT 0450 Ti scales. I somehow ended up with a few of these. This one is very nice. Has a ZT deep carry clip. The original clip is also included. SOLD

Spyderco Chaparral FRN CTS-XHP, Carried a few times when I first got it, very light use. Another great little knife that gets no pocket time now. W/D for now

Kershaw Leek Purple. Bought this new a couple of months ago. The first time it was out of the box was today when I took pictures. W/D for now

Case Doctors knife Yellow. Paid 41.00 after tax and never carried. W/D for now

BBFF1.jpg BBFF2.jpg BBFF3.jpg BBFF4.jpg BBFF5.jpg BBFF6.jpg BBFF7.jpg BBFF8.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks It's yours, post an email here or on my profile(then you can delete it after)

Edit: Return email sent

TY Instructed2. post an email here or on my profile(then you can delete it after)

Edit: Email sent Ty

Last edited:
Payment for mini Grip received, ty instructed2. (Mini GRIP and ZT sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back