Gonna split for a few days

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Well as you all know Im back from blade. what a experince that was. I have a lot of thoughts, and a lot of thanks to give out. Last four months have been pretty crazy. I regret to say a lot of things where put to the side and I dont like to opperate like that. Tonight I will be heading out of town with the wife and kids for a little family time R&R. So If I dont answer P.M.s or seem missing dont panic. In the meantime feel free to bug the hell out of Murph or Diesel D. When I get back, I promise to post the rest of the blade show left overs, and get back to work. Sea ya in a few days!

Good seeing you at blade bro! I am headed out for a couple weeks myself finally! Have a good trip and relax!

So...gathering at Todd's this weekend? :D

Easy there Nate. I gotta attack cat. Not much gets by him! :D
1127091441b_zps8e8d7d0c.jpg

You should get out with the fam for awhile. All that hard work, damn.

not yet probably Monday. i thought you would be gone a couple of weeks. well welcome back brother!!

so how was the time off?

Time off was much needed and very good. Had a great time. Took a couple of days and played with the kids at a fairly local ammusement park. Then cleaned house/shop/garage with wife the rest of the time. Didn't get it all done but it was nice to not worry about Blade. Feel pretty refreshed. Gonna knock out the rest of the pending orders the next couple of weeks then back to killin snakes!

not yet probably Monday. i thought you would be gone a couple of weeks. well welcome back brother!!

I would of loved to of been gone for a couple of weeks but it seems like the world can't handle me fallin off the grid that long! ;)

Back