• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good! Breathtaking-steel

A forum member here saw I was looking for a Cheburkov, so he referred me to where He had just purchased his: Breathtaking-steel.com
Now, I'd been searching places to buy from for a couple days and had not turned this site up in any search result, so I was there immediately to see it. Indeed, a Stateside dealer with a Cheburkov Voron for sale!

I contacted the fella, (on Sunday, Mother's Day), didn't expect to hear from him till Monday, as might be normal for a Sunday inquiry and especially a potential family Holiday like mother's day.
About 5 minutes go by and he responded to me, so we sorted out the sale right then and there. Nice guy, plenty of help if you need it, and definitely prompt. All good signs!
He said it would ship ASAP Monday and I just got it today, Wednesday by 1pm.

Easy comms, helpful proprietor, and fast, secure shipping. I'll do it again, I'm sure. Fella's got a whole rainbow of fixed blades listed, probably what I'll look thru next.

So, first impression of Breathtaking-steel.com is 100% GTG.

jRiawgR.jpg

Last edited:
Alex is great ! Check out his Chebby fixed blades, almost unobtainable otherwise.

Back