• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GOOD "GEC knife sent back"

My Great Eastern Cutlery #62 Easy Pocket Congress Goldenrod Camel bone with square bar shield , came in today from my Great Eastern Cutlery Dealer. I asked for a cherry picked light colored Goldenrod #62 camel bone Easy Pocket Congress knife. The color was perfect. I hated to send it back. There was a one inch hairline crack in the smooth side located on the bottom pin. Real easy to over look . I just wanted to keep it and if I have problems down the road , send it to GEC. My GEC dealer said no , let's make it right now. I am thankful to have a GEC dealer that really looks out for me.

So whom is the GEC dealer your refering to?
My non Blade Forums Dealer told me that he had sold all of #62 Easy Pocket Congress Goldenrod camel bone knives and he would send my knife to the factory. He has my knife now. My Dealer told me that he located another one and I will be getting that knife soon. Talk about great service !!!!!

Last edited:
So that would be Frank's Classic Knives, I assume? Thanks for the info.

The rules may be a little confusing: We are not allowed to name non-BF-supporting vendors in the knife discussion areas, but here in "Feedback: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" subforum, we are kinda expected to. Otherwise it's not really feedback in any useful way.

My non Blade Forums Dealer told me that he had sold all of #62 Easy Pocket Congress Goldenrod camel bone knives and he would send my knife to the factory. He has my knife now. My Dealer told me that he located another one and I will be getting that knife soon. Talk about great service !!!!!
So, Franks Classic Knives gives great service. :):thumbsup: Good to hear.

"Customer feedback on deals between members or vendors belongs in the FEEDBACK forum
The place to talk about good or bad customer experiences with individual sellers or dealers is in the GBU forum, not elsewhere on the site. This allows people to easily find information on a preferred vendor."

Back