Good News for Simonich Knives!

Hey all !

I've got a MOST EXCELLENT announcement to make.....

First of all - special BIG thanks the Bob D for working on and updating the Simonich Knives web page - it is looking really good and new area honoring our dear Rob will be posted in the near future.

I am also shifting the bulk of my knife sales to 2 Exclusive Dealers

As you probably already know Miss Ida has started up a NEW business- her OWN dealership. Simonich Knives are available on her site now !

Visit:
http://home.comcast.net/~babygirl12...home.html-.html

I also have had the privilage of working with the one and only Matt Donohue ( MDono21404@aol.com ) He has been loyal dealer and worked with me consistently for the past 2 years. He is also expanding his business and has a NEW WEB PAGE underconstruction now!
He carries Simonich Knives and Gunner Grips.

Visit:www.mattdtactical.com

Production of the knives has been a bit sketchy this year, but things are getting ironed out. All models are still being produced, but limited at this time.

Now on a personal note, Megan will be having a baby in about 3 weeks.
It's a boy !!! She is thinking she'll name him "Jayce Robert Simonich"
We are very excited - and will post pictures!

Rob always wanted an arm full of grandchildren ! He said when he was in the delivery room when Megan was born, his first response was to reach down and pull up some grass so he could tickle her nose. ( This is what cowboys do to calfs when they are born - to make them sneeze ) :D

Sounds like good things all around. A CONGRATULATIONS to Megan (not to be opened for 3 weeks). Thank you Christine for the update. Kevin Fox, AZ

I'm excited for you and yours. My wife and I have a 5month old litte girl. We visited my Dad's family and his brother commented on how wild he would have been over her. Dad passed @12 years ago, and we still miss him.

Anyway, I'm also selfishly excited about new knives:)

Greg

Back