Good Peeps

I just wanted to throw out there, that I've been conversing with some people out here the past few days and I appreciate the guidance and help from you all. This place is actually aaaaall good and not full of dicks. Thanks everybody. I love this place and I'm gonna become a paid member next week cause of this. Once again, I appreciate it

Welcome to BFs and yes, we have a good community here. Yes, we all don't agree but this is the internet after all. Have fun and be careful looking into the For Sale threads. Your bank account balance might not approve :D.

Welcome to BFs and yes, we have a good community here. Yes, we all don't agree but this is the internet after all. Have fun and be careful looking into the For Sale threads. Your bank account balance might not approve :D.
Lol! I have custody of my daughter, I have no choice for bad decisions.... yet lol! And as I checked this message from someone with a Stevie Y profile, I was balls deep in Joey Kocur fights on YouTube lol! 4 more years and Blashill getting canned and it will be all good again, baby! I do want a case whittler.. or a gec one though lol! .. then I'm done for awhile..I bought that blue bm grizzly last week off of knifeworks and I love that thing, even over my few spydercos and my bk10. The grip doesn't bother my pocket at all. I just hope the rubber eventually doesn't come off.. anywho.. maybe I should take your advice actually lol!

I'm the stormtrooper that should have been kicked out of the academy.

Speaking of kids, I just became an uncle for the fourth time today. My sister finally had a girl!

Feeling proud today though tired.
Congrats, brother! Family is wicked important I've unfortunately learned as I've gotten older. I got a nephew in Maine somewhere lol! Too far away, but he's not even 1 yet, so I'll bug the f'er in a few years. Once again congrats, brother! Right on

I'm the stormtrooper that should have been kicked out of the academy.

Speaking of kids, I just became an uncle for the fourth time today. My sister finally had a girl!

Feeling proud today though tired.
I know what you meant, but the first time I read your sentence, I thought you meant in just today you became an Uncle 4 different times, all in the same day, haha. Congratulations!!!

Lol. I thought you had a story like ours. My son found a pack of marshmallow PEEPS from last Easter that are finally ready to eat. Nothing beats stale peeps.

Welcome to the forum.
Lol! Just some early 90s slang that I guess I've never shaked. Lol! Stale peeps.. I hope you both enjoy them lol! And thanks, brother. I appreciate it

I beg to differ. I have never once disagreed with anyone on this site!

Lol. I thought you had a story like ours. My son found a pack of marshmallow PEEPS from last Easter that are finally ready to eat. Nothing beats stale peeps.

Welcome to the forum.

I had a great college professor who adored stale peeps. He would buy boxes of them, slice them open a bit, and leave them on top of his refrigerator until about May.

He sent my wife and I a wedding gift as we both had him for class at one point. As a thank you, I crusted up some clearance peeps and sent them to him with our thank you gift the following spring.

BFC is full of good people. I stopped in here looking for information on a Cold Steel Trailmaster while using dial up from my apartment my Junior year of college. 19 years later I still come here every single day and have made friends with some of the finest ladies and gentlemen I have never met face to face or even talked to on a phone. I've learned not only about knives and further fueled my passion for all things sharp and pointy, but my time here has been central to my adult character and how I compose myself doing business in the real world. Good or bad, I wouldn't be me if it hadn't been for this place.

I had a great college professor who adored stale peeps. He would buy boxes of them, slice them open a bit, and leave them on top of his refrigerator until about May.

He sent my wife and I a wedding gift as we both had him for class at one point. As a thank you, I crusted up some clearance peeps and sent them to him with our thank you gift the following spring.

BFC is full of good people. I stopped in here looking for information on a Cold Steel Trailmaster while using dial up from my apartment my Junior year of college. 19 years later I still come here every single day and have made friends with some of the finest ladies and gentlemen I have never met face to face or even talked to on a phone. I've learned not only about knives and further fueled my passion for all things sharp and pointy, but my time here has been central to my adult character and how I compose myself doing business in the real world. Good or bad, I wouldn't be me if it hadn't been for this place.

Those Peeps are an urban legend, haha.

I really enjoyed reading about your evolution with BFC, and how so many different interactions with people shaped you into the person you are today. You have now come full circle, confidant and filled with knowledge, knowing that you have the skill sets to succeed no matter the direction you choose. That was very inspirational to read, thanks for sharing your experience.

Welcome to BF buddy, your in the right place here. Love the way you just slid right into the mix.
Appreciate it, brother. I dig this place alot. I'm not logging on and the 1st thing I see is people arguing w/ eachother over the most irrellivant crap in the world lol! Thank you for all of those damn Christmas seasons you were working, dealing w/ all of the madness, and working 14 hour shifts every damn day. logistics is wicked that time of year, I know lol! Have a great weekend, brother.. and thank you once again and see you out here most definitely.

That was actually cool to read, Steely... And what's up with the stale peeps out here? I've never heard of that until his thread lol!.. I thought my old job made me a worldly dude or something. Guess not lol! See ya out here this weekend, brother. Your name is easy to remember. I love Steely Dan lol!

Back