Good Peeps

Yeah now I have stirrings in my pantaloons for a Rainmaker. And no job. Thanks a lot.
Lol! If it helps, Big B.. my hours just got cut back drastically I found out about 6 hours ago.. and who knows after this week. Didn't think it would happen doing construction work to be honest with ya. We just gotta wash our hands, and grind through it, baby! Faaahk lol!

Yeah now I have stirrings in my pantaloons for a Rainmaker. And no job. Thanks a lot.
Lmao you're welcome

I've been sitting here, fondling it for the past 9 hours since I got home from work. With a few short reeves breaks in between

I'm trying to master flipping it at the slowest speed possible. I've just about got it down.

With a blade this long, the blade will ROCKET out abusively hard if you are crazy. Don't need to be doing that unless it is essential

But hey: did you file taxes thru direct deposit for 2019 or 2018? They should be sending out the $1200 checks starting april 9th
Plenty of money for a rainmaker$ Heck, you can get a plain jane rainmaker AND a plain jane wayfarer 247, and still have money left over!

Lmao you're welcome

I've been sitting here, fondling it for the past 9 hours since I got home from work. With a few short reeves breaks in between

I'm trying to master flipping it at the slowest speed possible. I've just about got it down.

With a blade this long, the blade will ROCKET out abusively hard if you are crazy. Don't need to be doing that unless it is essential

But hey: did you file taxes thru direct deposit for 2019 or 2018? They should be sending out the $1200 checks starting april 9th
Plenty of money for a rainmaker$ Heck, you can get a plain jane rainmaker AND a plain jane wayfarer 247, and still have money left over!
Will that cover the divorce proceedings?

Lol. I thought you had a story like ours. My son found a pack of marshmallow PEEPS from last Easter that are finally ready to eat. Nothing beats stale peeps.

Welcome to the forum.

I beg to differ. I have never once disagreed with anyone on this site!

I had a great college professor who adored stale peeps. He would buy boxes of them, slice them open a bit, and leave them on top of his refrigerator until about May.

He sent my wife and I a wedding gift as we both had him for class at one point. As a thank you, I crusted up some clearance peeps and sent them to him with our thank you gift the following spring.

BFC is full of good people. I stopped in here looking for information on a Cold Steel Trailmaster while using dial up from my apartment my Junior year of college. 19 years later I still come here every single day and have made friends with some of the finest ladies and gentlemen I have never met face to face or even talked to on a phone. I've learned not only about knives and further fueled my passion for all things sharp and pointy, but my time here has been central to my adult character and how I compose myself doing business in the real world. Good or bad, I wouldn't be me if it hadn't been for this place.

Didn't realize they could go stale...figured they were so full of preservatives they'd last forever, but always ate them right away.

Welcome to BF OP!:thumbsup:

Didn't realize they could go stale...figured they were so full of preservatives they'd last forever, but always ate them right away.

Welcome to BF OP!:thumbsup:
Appreciate it, j. I honestly had not a clue about the stale peep science as well. I dislike peeps, but it interests me, and i do want to make a move on a pack and take a run at it

Back