1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Good Peeps

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Wannabe Rambo Guy, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Wannabe Rambo Guy

Wannabe Rambo Guy

Feb 11, 2020
    Lol! If it helps, Big B.. my hours just got cut back drastically I found out about 6 hours ago.. and who knows after this week. Didn't think it would happen doing construction work to be honest with ya. We just gotta wash our hands, and grind through it, baby! Faaahk lol!

bigsurbob likes this.
  2. UmnumMAN

UmnumMAN

Mar 21, 2020
    Lmao you're welcome

I've been sitting here, fondling it for the past 9 hours since I got home from work. With a few short reeves breaks in between

I'm trying to master flipping it at the slowest speed possible. I've just about got it down.

With a blade this long, the blade will ROCKET out abusively hard if you are crazy. Don't need to be doing that unless it is essential

But hey: did you file taxes thru direct deposit for 2019 or 2018? They should be sending out the $1200 checks starting april 9th
    Plenty of money for a rainmaker$ Heck, you can get a plain jane rainmaker AND a plain jane wayfarer 247, and still have money left over!

3. bigsurbob

bigsurbob Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Will that cover the divorce proceedings?

UmnumMAN likes this.
  4. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005
    Welcome to BF.

Wannabe Rambo Guy likes this.
  5. jlauffer

jlauffer Dissident Aggressor Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Didn't realize they could go stale...figured they were so full of preservatives they'd last forever, but always ate them right away.

Welcome to BF OP!:thumbsup:

Wannabe Rambo Guy likes this.
  6. Wannabe Rambo Guy

Wannabe Rambo Guy

Feb 11, 2020
    lol!

7. Wannabe Rambo Guy

Wannabe Rambo Guy

Feb 11, 2020
    Thanks, alphabet. Hope you have a good weekend, brother

8. Wannabe Rambo Guy

Wannabe Rambo Guy

Feb 11, 2020
    Appreciate it, j. I honestly had not a clue about the stale peep science as well. I dislike peeps, but it interests me, and i do want to make a move on a pack and take a run at it

jlauffer likes this.