• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Goruck GR1 SOLD Mystery Ranch 3DAP(TRADED), Mystery Ranch ASAP (TRADED)

Nystagmus

Gold Member
Selling a couple packs that I’m not using. All were bought new and are from a smoke free/pet free home. They have all also been used some. I’m kind of obsessed with packs (and knives obviously) and want to try some other things out. Prices are PayPal G&S and include shipping USPS priority.

Trades: I would probably trade any two for a CPK FK2 or HDFK. I might also be interested in a Kifaru Antero pack.

If you have any questions or would like more pics, ect..just PM me.

Thanks!

Goruck GR1 21L: SOLD

Bought this new from goruck, used it for two short neighborhood walks and once as a carry on for flying, but decided I needed the 26L version. Comes with the sternum straps and sticker. Great shape with no wear or tear that I can see.

cbKA6K7l.jpg

p8Wv16rl.jpg

Mystery Ranch 3DAP M/L Black: TRADE PENDING

Bought this new from mystery ranch in 2017, but I ended up liking the old style better. This was a non-BVS version, but made before they started selling the 3DAP as the civilian (CL) version. It does not have the padded hipbelts or the passthrough ski pouches behind the water bottle pouches, but does have molle on the zipper side instead of the daisy chain of previous editions. I used it on a few hikes with 20-40lbs loaded, but it has mostly sat in the closet for the last year. The only thing of note is that I deliberately put a small hole (0.5cm) in the material that is between the water bottle pouch and the hip belt pouch. You would probably never see it unless you looked. I pushed the hole against the grommet for the pics so you can see it. I did this to route 550 cord from a knife sheath in the belt pouch to a washer outside to hold the knife in place….The things we do for knives….

RfICAo3l.jpg

hg5PE05l.jpg

h3NZwCal.jpg

SEMGafFl.jpg

Mystery Ranch ASAP Black XL TRADE PENDING

Bought this new last fall and have used it on a few hikes, but decided I needed more space for kid type things when doing family stuff. No damage or wear that I can see.

N4kqz71l.jpg

1gRkD5tl.jpg

dn5aXXyl.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take the GR1 please. PM inbound

Back