Gossman Knives Campout/Shop Tour

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
This will be the third year for this event. It will be columbus Day weekend. Fri Oct. 8th thru Sun. Oct. 10th. Arrive after 12:00 pm. Fri. ends mid morning Sun. Cost is $10.00 per person for use of the property. The address is
2419 Whiteford Rd.
Whiteford, Md. 21160
I will post more details as it gets closer.
Scott

As always, there will be a raffle and everyone will go home with something. This year I plan to include a full custom knife. Not sure which one yet. That will be a surprise.
Scott

Guys and gals, you gotta come to this event. The owner of the property did a great job with landscaping. The fire pit alone is worth a visit. More picnic tables, well stocked ponds, a couple gazebos. I should have taken some pics with my cellphone. It looked great for both of the prior campouts, but it looks immaculate now. Still enough room for tents. Thanks again Scott for taking me on a tour yesterday.

Guys and gals, you gotta come to this event. The owner of the property did a great job with landscaping. The fire pit alone is worth a visit. More picnic tables, well stocked ponds, a couple gazebos. I should have taken some pics with my cellphone. It looked great for both of the prior campouts, but it looks immaculate now. Still enough room for tents. Thanks again Scott for taking me on a tour yesterday.

My pleasure. As soon as I get back online at home, I'll post pics.
Scott

Definitely dropping in for the Shop Tour.

Scott, I will be by the shop Thursday. Looking forward to stretching the legs a bit and seeing what Peter has done to his place.

Only a month away. Hope to have a good turnout this year. Planning a fantastic meal for Sat. nite along with the raffle. Everyone will go home with something. There will be two full custom knives included in the raffle.
Scott

I'm in Scott. Let me know what clinic you want me to run when you get everything lined up. I'm rolling in Friday evening through Sunday.

Hope you guys have fun......Scott, Ill see ya next year man. Me and the Wifey, and possibly Bindlestitch will be coming out for it.

For those of you that are coming, look for this sign on the road at the entrance.
Scott

Attachments

• Picture 442.jpg
    Picture 442.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 38
Back