Gossman knives on Knife Journal podcast

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
I've been addicted to podcasts since I got my iPod last year. Anything you can think of, it's out there. Same for knives. There are a couple of knife related podcasts, namely Knife Thursday, Gear Geeks Live and the Knife Journal podcast. I was listening to the latest Knife Journal podcast, and one of the hosts, James Nowka, that started Knifeforums, read an email from our very own Kahuana, Mike, about the UNK/UFK patterns. The other host, Kyle Versteeg, who goes by Average Iowa Guy on here, was planning on making a wharncliff/sheepsfoot knife, and Mike sent an email directing him to Scott's work. It was great to hear on the podcast, and I was happy to see Scott and Mike get recognition for the knife. I have a UNK myself, and it is a great knife. It went with me on the Appalachian Trail. Not even a hundred yards, but still, it was on the Appalachian trail ;). Seriously, it is a great working knife.

Cool to hear, thought you guys might like to know.

Podcast #65 with guest Kevin Estela mentioned Gossman Knives in relation to the bolo knife Scott made for Kevin. The hosts, Jim and Kyle, were interested in the prospect of having Scott on a future podcast.

Back