1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gossman Knives picture thread

Discussion in 'Gossman Knives' started by Gossman Knives, Feb 26, 2008.

1. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    thanks bud. you made me take a look at a bunch of polarises. i like them quite a bit. and btw...nice lookin family you have there. ;)

2. dcycleman

dcycleman

Feb 16, 2009
    Ya andster, sweet collection

3. Buffalohump

Buffalohump Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Hmmm.... it appears I forgot to post a pic of my Gossman. This is an UFK in OD G-10 and CPM-S90V... sweets!

[​IMG]

I got a buddy to put a slicing edge on it with his Edge Pro... now its sharp enough to shave my... kiwi fruits! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  4. I still have to take pics and post them on Facebook and here, but I picked up that Kephart and Hudson Bay camp knife from Scott a couple weeks ago. I have been carrying the Kephart every day, and the size is perfect for an EDC. The Hudson Bay is a nice blend of the classic design and Scotts interpretation, and has an almost perfect balance in my opinion. And it looks good too! I lifted this pic from Bushcraft USA, Scotts own pic, I hope you guys like it. I do!

[​IMG]

5. Y'know, I have an addiction to food and knives. I sit here on BF at the end of my lunch break, after taking a walk outside. I am full, and have some mixed fruit next to me. I want to devour it just because it's there.

I have too many knives to even use right now, I need to get out and use the HBC above, but I can't stop thinking about a Polaris I saw in Scott's shop. The only reason I haven't contacted him about it is because I just dropped 4 bucks on a water pump and thermostat for my truck.

My name is Dan and I am a knifeaholic! :eek:

6. Andster2

Andster2

Feb 18, 2007
    SHS
    Thanks for sharing Dan, keep coming back. (knifeaholics saying)
    I've had the knife bug lately too. Mostly trading though.
    Nice Hudson Bay!

7. I am burned out man! Too many nice blades in here. I need to buy a good camera and set up a light box/booth whatever the hell you call it.

8. rob308

rob308

Jul 28, 2013
    I just picked up this one up 2 days ago

9. Is that one of the Tusker companions, or regular Tusker? I like it, perfect size for a hike in the woods.

10. rob308

rob308

Jul 28, 2013
    it is an older wtk I think
    I took in a knife to get sharpened and scott hooked me for it I loved the way it fits my hands
    it wont be my last gossman either

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  11. Gossman Knives

Gossman Knives Edged Toolmaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 9, 2004
    Thanks for posting rob308. Hope the knife does well for you deer hunting. 154CM is a great steel.
    Scott

12. dcycleman

dcycleman

Feb 16, 2009
    Sweet blade!

13. Man are you a NHHS grad? Class of 97 here. Just noticed Whiteford. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your knife buying...

14. rob308

rob308

Jul 28, 2013
    I have lived in harford county about 12 years now

15. Buffalohump

Buffalohump Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2006
    I dont think I posted this one here either... dang I must be losing it!

[​IMG]

16. kyturkey

kyturkey

Oct 10, 2007
    I managed to trade into an A2 UNK. Looking forward to using it since Scott says it's a great deer skinner.

[​IMG]

17. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    real nice. :thumbup:

18. Modified Kephart EDC, CPM154 blade. I've been carrying mainly slipjoints and this Kephart lately. Perfect fixed blade EDC.

19. Tapatalk didn't upload the pic here ya to

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378611394.509405.jpg

20. Gossman Knives

Gossman Knives Edged Toolmaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 9, 2004
    Best of luck hunting this year. Let me know what you think of the UNK as a deer knife. May not be a blade style for everyone but for me, it just works.
    Scott