Gossman Knives picture thread

Osage on the Polaris. The scales have a really cool visual effect when you move the handle back and forth. I'm not sure what to call it. Its A2 also.

thanks bud. you made me take a look at a bunch of polarises. i like them quite a bit. and btw...nice lookin family you have there. ;)

Hmmm.... it appears I forgot to post a pic of my Gossman. This is an UFK in OD G-10 and CPM-S90V... sweets!

I got a buddy to put a slicing edge on it with his Edge Pro... now its sharp enough to shave my... kiwi fruits! :D

Last edited:
I still have to take pics and post them on Facebook and here, but I picked up that Kephart and Hudson Bay camp knife from Scott a couple weeks ago. I have been carrying the Kephart every day, and the size is perfect for an EDC. The Hudson Bay is a nice blend of the classic design and Scotts interpretation, and has an almost perfect balance in my opinion. And it looks good too! I lifted this pic from Bushcraft USA, Scotts own pic, I hope you guys like it. I do!

hudsonbay_zps314692e8.jpg

Y'know, I have an addiction to food and knives. I sit here on BF at the end of my lunch break, after taking a walk outside. I am full, and have some mixed fruit next to me. I want to devour it just because it's there.

I have too many knives to even use right now, I need to get out and use the HBC above, but I can't stop thinking about a Polaris I saw in Scott's shop. The only reason I haven't contacted him about it is because I just dropped 4 bucks on a water pump and thermostat for my truck.

My name is Dan and I am a knifeaholic! :eek:

SHS
Thanks for sharing Dan, keep coming back. (knifeaholics saying)
I've had the knife bug lately too. Mostly trading though.
Nice Hudson Bay!

I am burned out man! Too many nice blades in here. I need to buy a good camera and set up a light box/booth whatever the hell you call it.

Is that one of the Tusker companions, or regular Tusker? I like it, perfect size for a hike in the woods.

it is an older wtk I think
I took in a knife to get sharpened and scott hooked me for it I loved the way it fits my hands
it wont be my last gossman either

Last edited:
Thanks for posting rob308. Hope the knife does well for you deer hunting. 154CM is a great steel.
Scott

it is an older wtk I think
I took in a knife to get sharpened and scott hooked me for it I loved the way it fits my hands
it wont be my last gossman either

Man are you a NHHS grad? Class of 97 here. Just noticed Whiteford. Once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your knife buying...

I managed to trade into an A2 UNK. Looking forward to using it since Scott says it's a great deer skinner.

Modified Kephart EDC, CPM154 blade. I've been carrying mainly slipjoints and this Kephart lately. Perfect fixed blade EDC.

I managed to trade into an A2 UNK. Looking forward to using it since Scott says it's a great deer skinner.

Best of luck hunting this year. Let me know what you think of the UNK as a deer knife. May not be a blade style for everyone but for me, it just works.
Scott

Back