Gossman Knives picture thread

I sure love the knives that Scott hand craft's.

This is a all time favorite. If you do not yet own one of his big edge tools. Do your self a favor and get on the sing up list today!

This is an incredible tool, a must have for the outdoors man!

Tusker-02.jpg

Tusker-03.jpg

hjtjg_017.jpg

A good combo for the woods? SAK, PSK SR and Estwing campers axe.

:D

The current family, with a good buddy
hjtjg_011.jpg

So what'd ya think....all fancied up in a new JRE Sheath....Great Job Dan

cstusk1.jpg

cstusk5.jpg

CNAS122 That is a sweet sheath. I have a Big Boar Tusker coming between the end of Dec and 1st week of Jan. I may have to buy a sheath like that for it. Maybe have it set up for a piggyback rig for a PSK Sr. Once again sweet rig!

Mike

Anything really. Told him to make it large enough for a whetstone, tiny leatherman, small fishing package....or a mini snickers bar....mmmmmm snickers

Curious about the oddly shaped/blunted point. Any specific purpose?

Good question. I would say added strength. One thing I like about the wharncliffe design is a wide fine point that is stronger then a tapered fine point on a smaller knife. Although with my Tusker design, I don't taper the point as much as I do with the smaller blades. Hope that makes sense.
Scott

My only Gossman for the time being. Got a special order in with Scott so this one will have to do for now. Handled by Fiddleback.

117.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the pics guys. I'm busting to get that 10 incher finshed up so I can test it out.
Scott

Hey pittsteele, I see you've got that double knife set, Tusker and small companion blade. That's the only double set I ever made.
Scott

Back