Gossman Knives picture thread

Ouch.....Thats all I have to say about my handle job after some chopping. Much better now with some re shaping on those scales. Ill do a review soon. The leather I did up yesterday for it, and is KILLER. Stay tuned.......

my psk from scott
his photo

Dang Bro,
Was just admiring that beauty over on BCUSA.

Nice work on the scales and sheath. That is one sexy blade!!

Representing Gossman Knives at the 7th Annual Great NW Mischief!!

Had my 5" Tusker on my hip all weekend.

IMG_2479.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

Got a ton of compliments on the Tusker Trio, but the show stopper is the Big Boar at 5/16ths... Folks just couldn't wait to put it to use, love it!!

Looks like you've got it covered with that trio J. Whenever you're ready Junglas, gimme a shout.
Scott

Ive been carrying my UNK in this rig for the last couple weeks, EDC. Its a very nice way to pack it IMO. I made a few mistakes on this one, but I usually do when its something for me. lol Still works great and that knife pops in like kydex. Man I love the UNK. If I had to choose a favorite knife it very well might be it.

leatherUNK.jpg

Heres a pic of my 8" Big Boar "Albino" Tusker, alongside my Big Boar 45-70.
This is my Dynamic Duo!!! :D :thumbup:
Both Serious Chunks of Steel, and one that throws Serious Chunk's of lead. :eek:

GuideGun005.jpg

My mini tusker next to some bobcat tracks, I do believe.
0a76451e.jpg

e496bc9a.jpg

That is a 4 inch blade so that seems to be a big cat! also they were found about 20yds from camp.

Finished Bolo
Gossmanbolo003.jpg

Gossmanbolo004.jpg

Gossmanbolo005.jpg

Gossmanbolo001.jpg

Gossmanbolo002.jpg

Wow, somehow this knife made it's way to me in a trade not too long ago. I don't know why you ever let it go but I'm very glad you did! Great job on the handle, excellent sheath, terrific knife. I've been using it a lot and it is a great performer.

atcgriffin, nice pic and a cool set of tracks.
geargeek, glad to hear you are enjoying the bolo. I had mine out this week deer hunting. I was carrying it during some deer drives just in case the deer ended up in some of the thick areas we hunt. There is some nasty stuff to hack through. Greenbriars, mountain laurel are just two things. Greenbriar is bad. If you get hung up in it, you're screwed. I ended up shooting a small doe. I used the bolo to split the pelvic bone and breastbone then chopped off the two front legs and head once I skinned down to the head. One swing per leg and head.
Scott

Back