Got a few for sale in other forums that some of you might be interested in!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Buyer is responsible for knowing all local laws concerning purchasing these knives. If you purchase these, you are stating that you know said laws, and are 18 years of age or older.

If you buy more than one knife, take off $5 for each additional knife. All prices include priority shipping anywhere inside the CONUS. If you live outside the CONUS, let me know your address, and I can calculate your shipping.

First up are two super rare Mastercraft knives, made by Robeson/Queen Cutlery. Both are "Limited Production" Mastercraft, and although I can tell by the numbers etched on the blade that they made 200 of one and 100 of the other, I've never been able to find another of either of these versions, with the Mastercraft Etch. I've seen some patterns by these makers that are similar, but not like these, and it was at a site like worthpoint, where they don't show the prices unless you sign up.

Robeson ShurEdge, "MASTERCRAFT" By Queen Cutlery, Mother of Pearl, 3 Blade "Baby Humback Whittler", Limited Production 1 of 100. Measering 3' closed. Near perfect condition. Other than the lightest of surface rubs on the polished hardware, no visible marks. Comes in the original box. Check out the photos. $150

mastercraftpearl1.jpg

mastercraftpearl2.jpg

mastercraftpearl3.jpg

mastercraftpearl4.jpg

Robeson ShurEdge, "MASTERCRAFT" By Queen Cutlery, jigged green bone, 2 Blade "Swell Center Pen Knife", Limited Production 1 of 200. Measering 3' closed. Near perfect condition. Other than the lightest of surface rubs on the polished hardware, no visible marks. Comes in the original box. $OLD

Buck 507 "Enjoy Coca Cola" Ultima Mother of Pearl. No box or papers. Just the knife. This knife is in incredibly beautiful condition. What looks like a couple of small dark spots on the handle in the photos is actually incredible shell figure. I tried to capture it in a video. Hopefully you guys can see it. It was also sharpened at Fletcher Knives LLC. $80
Info from a site more knowledgeable than myself:
"1992 Buck 507 Lockback Knife. It features a 2" mirror polished 420HC Stainless Steel Blade. The knife is 2 3/4" long when closed. The handles are made of GENUINE MOTHER OF PEARL. The bolsters are made of Nickel Silver and are mirror polished. This Buck Knife was Made in U.S.A. EL Cajon, CA 92022 at the Buck Factory before they moved to Iowa."

[youtube]ujS-gjq8x50[/youtube]

cokebuck1.jpg

cokebuck2.jpg

cokebuck3.jpg

cokebuck4.jpg

Buck Creek 2 blade Trapper (BC254RPB). Red Pickbone Handle. Made in Germany. Comes with original box and packaging. Here's where it gets interesting. This handle IS NOT RED. It's in a "RPB" box, it's supposed to be red, but IT IS PINK. I bought it because I wanted a pink trapper to complete a trapper collection, and this was by far the coolest. The other pink trappers had a really crappy gradient, and the gradient on this one, going from reddish to pink, is way cooler. The reason that it's pink was because of the dye job on the scales, but it WAS NOT sold as a factory second. It was sharpened at Fletcher Knives LLC. $40
From another site:
"It is 4 1/8 inches long (closed for folding knives) and weighs approximately 3.7 ounces. The blades are highly polished German Stainless Steel and the Tangs are stamped with the Buck Creek Logo on one side and Germany Stainless on the other. The handle is beautiful picked Red Bone with a Nickel Silver Buck Creek Inlay Shield. The bolsters are well polished brass. It comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This knife is presented in the Black Buck Creek Box pictured."

buckcreek1.jpg

buckcreek2.jpg

buckcreek3.jpg

buckcreek4.jpg

buckcreek5.jpg

Ok. The top Rizzuto is $85, Korean "Rizzuto style" is $50. All prices include shipping anywhere inside the CONUS. If you live outside the CONUS, you're SOL. I don't know your laws. Speaking of which, buyer is responsible for knowing their local laws concerning purchasing these knives. No sale under 18. If you purchase these knives, you're stating that you are 18 years of age, or older, and it is legal for you to purchase them. All of these function perfect, and have a good snap to the spring. They are both 8.5" long. Photos tell it all, but if you have questions, please ask.

Top Rizzuto:
oldrizzutto1.jpg

oldrizzutto2.jpg

oldrizzutto3.jpg

oldrizzutto4.jpg

Korean "Rizzuto style":
koreanrizzutto1.jpg

koreanrizzutto2.jpg

koreanrizzutto3.jpg

Last edited:
Back