1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Got a new toy today Todd Begg-Fieldcraft Marshall in Bronze

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Mr.sig239, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Mr.sig239

Mr.sig239 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2007
  2. shoegazer

shoegazer Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2015
    Nice Steelcraft Field Marshall!

3. Hairy Clipper

Hairy Clipper Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 28, 2009
    My isn't that lovely!

4. evilgreg

evilgreg Why so serious?

Dec 25, 2012
    I'm torn with these. Their styling is so ludicrously overdone but every Steelcraft Begg I've handled has felt just about flawless. My black and gold Mini Bodega is replete with over the top design flourishes but style aside it's possibly the most mechanically perfect feeling knife I've ever owned. If the full size Bodega and Field Marshall weren't heavier than I'm likely to carry I'd probably have one of each by now.

Enjoy your Field Marshall!

5. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    While I am not into that style of blade it is a stunner and no doubt it will be built well. Great color combo.

6. slyraven

slyraven

Feb 19, 2019
    Ya know, that is really a beautiful piece of art, and the great thing is that it doesn't lose any functionality, indeed, I am sure it rivals many others of its type.

Mr.sig239 and Hairy Clipper like this.
  7. Monofletch

Monofletch Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    It will look better after you carry it for a couple weeks!! I carry mine.
    Great looking Field Marshal!! You should be proud of that one!

Mr.sig239 and Hairy Clipper like this.