Got a surprise today

DerekH

Handsome According to my Mother
Went to check the mailbox today after I got home and found a rather large box in there from a mysterious TMH in Indiana. Figured it could only be the lovely Tiffany Mabelle Hunt, so I took it inside and proceeded to see what was in store for me.

8507618209_215616322b_b.jpg

Inside was the Hornet I ordered for the woman, two skeletonized Magua's for a project me and Todd have been talking about, a big ole bitch of a knife that Pointy was working on that Todd was gracious enough to help finish up, and a small hatchet/Magua combo Todd gave to us to mess with. Also included but not pictured is a small envelope with some stuff for Pointy, so I didn't open it cause it was wrapped separate.

Anyways, I am definitely digging the skeletonized Maguas. I have some ideas I want to run by you when I give you a call Todd, but probably not tonight since I have Scouts. That said, this big box of steel made a rather boring day pretty awesome. Thanks for the goodies, and thanks for being such a gentleman.

Also, the missus loves her knife. Don't think she will be parting ways with that anytime soon.

Glad you liked the stuff. No big mystery as far as what's in the envelope for Pointy. He sent me a pic a while back of a odd shaped deer antler that he wanted to make a knife out of. I told him when I had some scraps that I thought where the right size id send them. So there's two small rough knife blanks and a couple of chuncks of brass for finger gaurds. I just put them in the envelope so they would stay together. I thought I threw a couple of stickers in to, did you get those or did I forget?

Yup I got the stickers, just forgot to list 'em.

I like those skeletonized magua's -- and the cord wrap looks good, too!
pointy's monstrosity is well, a monstrosity -- but I'm looking forward to seeing the finished knife at the gathering.

Todd cleaned it up very nicely and removed a lot of material. It is a useable weight now and honestly I think it will work pretty well.

Nice! Lisa loves her Magua, she keeps it with her any time she is out. I need to get some in use pics...but lately we spend most of the day light hours in different locations...

Back