Got a Survive GSO Limited

Shocked to find a package at the Post Office-my GSO 4 Limited...just opened for a cursory look...seems like a very nice piece of work with Peters HT.

Shocked to find a package at the Post Office-my GSO 4 Limited...just opened for a cursory look...seems like a very nice piece of work with Peters HT.
Was it worth the wait?
Good to hear of someone getting theirs!

I haven't put it to use yet but it looks very nice, very well done-all the lines seem good, and sharp as the dickens. Feels very good in the hand so I am leaning toward keeping it. It was an extensive wait, for certain.

Those 2.7 limited models are shipping as well that were offered for the 1st time on 12/5/18.
The sheaths they had to have made to fit those wasn't the standard 2.7 sheath but they arrived a day or two ago.
If you look on the IG posts you will see all that is going on.

I haven't put it to use yet but it looks very nice, very well done-all the lines seem good, and sharp as the dickens. Feels very good in the hand so I am leaning toward keeping it. It was an extensive wait, for certain.
Yeah it takes a while to attach handles on and sharpen the blade:poop:

Those 2.7 limited models are shipping as well that were offered for the 1st time on 12/5/18.
The sheaths they had to have made to fit those wasn't the standard 2.7 sheath but they arrived a day or two ago.
If you look on the IG posts you will see all that is going on.

LOL "If you look on the IG posts, you'll notice all the comments are turned off because they are tired of people calling them out for being scumbags." Where's my knife? WHERE'S MY KNIFE, BRENDA? WHERE IS IT?

LOL "If you look on the IG posts, you'll notice all the comments are turned off because they are tired of people calling them out for being scumbags." Where's my knife? WHERE'S MY KNIFE, BRENDA? WHERE IS IT?
Cancel your order or wait same choice we have all had since March of 2015.
Who is Brenda?

I hear they have the contract to provide cutlery for this year’s Fyre Festival... :rolleyes:

Now That’s funny

Here is the deal- for the money and quality they are hard to beat. My 5.1 was beautiful- too nice I would have never used it. Are they worth the wait ? Yes and no. If I know there was a 2 year wait , then yes/maybe. Are they worth the wait when you see a status update that “blades are getting ready to be sent to the water jet “ for 3-6 months. Then no.

Back