Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

Hello Survivors! If you have a Gold Membership, you can post your extra scales, fasteners, factory sheaths, danglers, etc. here.

**Please do not list prices.** Simply post your item, and handle the negotiations via PM.

If you have only a basic membership as a "Registered User", you may post ISO (In Search Of), WTB (Want to Buy), or WTTF (Want to Trade For) only. You may not list supplies for sale.

Note: If you are a vendor, please do not post here. The purpose of this thread is to facilitate the exchange of Survive! supplies, such as scales/fasteners/factory sheaths, that are not being used.

Last edited:
Alright. I'll give it a shot.

Lookin for:
-

Available:
- New spec 5.1 Green Linen scales. (I ordered them with my 5.1 but changed them out before I used it. They do have the little rub marks from the sheath though.)

Thanks.

Junkyard

Last edited:
Cool, just what I've been looking for!

Looking for:
- 4.1 scales: yellow, blue, tan or maybe jade G10
- necker 2 scales: white melamine, possibly red linen
- necker 2: FDE sheath (new version)

Available:
- 3.5 OD linen
- necker 2 black linen and screws

Alright. I'll give it a shot.

I'm looking to buy a Factory Sheath for Survive! GSO 4.1 (preferably in Black or OD but I'm open to other colors.)

I'm also looking for a set of Survive! GSO 4.1 handle scales in G10 (preferably in Black or OD but I'm open to other colors.)

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

Junkyard
Email me: bobby3306@Gmail.com

I know it's a longshot, but I'm looking for a set of red linen 4.1 scales. Some black fasteners for them would be a plus.

I'm trying to figure out the type of post screws and washers they use to attach the sheath and the belt clip. I'm trying to make an extension/dangler thing and I'd love for the fittings to match.

I'm trying to figure out the type of post screws and washers they use to attach the sheath and the belt clip. I'm trying to make an extension/dangler thing and I'd love for the fittings to match.
I am forwarding your inquiry. Stay tuned.

Flannel man. I have been talking with Kiadex about a chocolate brown sheath for a edc4. He said it can be done so maybe a 5 could be done as well.
one as well.

Lookin for Orange G10 4.1 Scales.
Or can swap tan canvas micarta---new for them.

Looking for Black & Orange Tiger Stripe G10 4.1 Scales.

I got the knife in the Fall of 2014 if that matters.

FWIW - I have about 10 or 12 sets of 4.1 and 5 to 7/7 & 1 extra set of black 10 canvas scales. Most of them are camo canvas micarta. I also have a few black canvas and linen scales. Some are used and some aren't.

FWIW - I have about 10 or 12 sets of 4.1 and 5 to 7/7 & 1 extra set of black 10 canvas scales. Most of them are camo canvas micarta. I also have a few black canvas and linen scales. Some are used and some aren't.
Would you mind posting an inventory list? That would be helpful. Thank you.

Psybull, that sounds incredible. Please keep me posted. I'll give them a call too. I'd love a chocolate-brown kydex sheath for my 5.1. Excellent! Thank you for telling me!

Will do flannel man- I asked Kiadex to make a matching color dangler as well which he can do.

See post #19 for your answer. :)

Back