Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

Hola Amigos,

I'm looking for a set of Bone-Linen handle scales for a new spec GSO 5.1. I was wondering if anyone had a set that they would be willing to part with?

I would be willing to buy or trade. I have a set of 3-color Camo G-10 with a bow drill divot that are new take-offs and a set of new never mounted Black Canvas micarta scales. I would be willing to add cash to a set to make a deal.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Junkyard

I guess I'll try one more time. I'm looking for gso scales. New and old. I really want red linen for an old 5 but I'm curious if there is any way to acquire new scales?

I guess I'll try one more time. I'm looking for gso scales. New and old. I really want red linen for an old 5 but I'm curious if there is any way to acquire new scales?
Have you tried calling SURVIVE! to ask? I know nothing is on the website for regular sales, but it couldn't hurt to ask. Do you have any 5 scales to trade for or are you just looking to add on to what you have?

Have you tried calling SURVIVE! to ask? I know nothing is on the website for regular sales, but it couldn't hurt to ask. Do you have any 5 scales to trade for or are you just looking to add on to what you have?

I think I'll give them a call on Monday. I have scales on my 5 (brown) that I'd trade and camo on my new spec 5.1

No divot. Not real sure how to describe the Condition. The knife has never been used but the scales don't look brand new. They aren't worn either though

Upon further review, they are brown and look new and unused. Sorry, I haven't had this knife long and I have t had a chance to use it.

Last edited:
Looking for a 5.1(3V), or an old spec 7/7. Thanks
PM me here or
email is ajonak at h0tmail dot c0m

Last edited:
Back