Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

We haven't been able to get a thread for sales like the fiddleback fleamarket thread in this subforum yet. I hope we see one someday. For now it still needs to be sold in the 'production fixed blade' sales forum. You can sure give a shout out in the 'heads-up' thread on this forum, though, if you decide to list one there. We all try to watch the sales forum and leave a post in the heads up thread here in this subforum if there's a S!K there.

Has Ellie been approached about us creating one and her sticky'ing it? That would be lovely! Simple rules like the other subforums use, gold membership of course, no chatting or bumping, etc.

Looking for a set of coyote G10 scales for a 5.

Have a new set of orange and a new set of black micarta with bowdrill divot I'd be willing to trade for the coyotes as in my two for your 1

I have a pair of dull brown scales I'd love to trade for any micarta, alas they're on a 4.1.

Has Ellie been approached about us creating one and her sticky'ing it? That would be lovely! Simple rules like the other subforums use, gold membership of course, no chatting or bumping, etc.

I don't have that much power. I sent Spark an email a while back about making me a mod for this sub-forum but never heard back. I think he is a pretty busy dude so I will send him another message.

Tried to post this morning grogimus, but the forum was on the fritz. Sorry bud. Glad to see Ellie is on it, though, that'd be cool to have :thumbup: I'd like to deal with folks in this forum as much as possible.

Unless one was ever posted among all the posting here but I need an old stock 5.1 sheath if anyone has a spare they want to trade off or sell. Thx

Im looking for -
A set of new spec, mid size tumbled hardware. I have gso related items to trade, or ill just buy them. I wanna try something with them. (Old spec with liners)

jamtgagar@gmail.com

Tried to post this morning grogimus, but the forum was on the fritz. Sorry bud. Glad to see Ellie is on it, though, that'd be cool to have :thumbup: I'd like to deal with folks in this forum as much as possible.

Indeed. I don't like the idea of Ellie having to mod it though, she needs to answer all of our stupid emails instead, and drag Guy off on a honeymoon! :p There are quite a few active people here, any one of them could moderate us Mongoloids I think.

Available:
-tan old spec 6 sheath and original clip
-some sort of tanish micarta mid size scales, (cant remember exact color.)
-skystorm leather drop loop, for mid (tan)
-black kydex /leather drop loop, mid size (sagewood?)
-maybe a couple new patches. No old ones.
Iso:
-new spec tumbled mid-size hardware.
Sorry no pics, i can send em later. Email jamtgagar@gmail.com

jamtgagar@gmail.com

Available:
-tan old spec 6 sheath and original clip
-some sort of tanish micarta mid size scales, (cant remember exact color.)
-skystorm leather drop loop, for mid (tan)
-black kydex /leather drop loop, mid size (sagewood?)
-maybe a couple new patches. No old ones.
Iso:
-new spec tumbled mid-size hardware.
Sorry no pics, i can send em later. Email jamtgagar@gmail.com

jamtgagar@gmail.com

I'm sending a PM too. I have 4 pieces of medium length hardware (tumbled) from S!K. The screws are 7/16" and the posts are 7/16" They can be shortened to fit almost any S!K model.

I'd like to trade for the tannish micarta scalesd if they will fit my old spec GSO 4.1.

znolza.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Indeed. I don't like the idea of Ellie having to mod it though, she needs to answer all of our stupid emails instead, and drag Guy off on a honeymoon! :p There are quite a few active people here, any one of them could moderate us Mongoloids I think.

There was a conversation in the Tech Support thread quite awhile ago. I agree our dear Ellie does NOT need more stuff to be worrying about, but Spark or the other head mods thought any mods affiliated with a manufacturer should be employees of that company. Maybe for liability or control or trust issues. With that said there are some very intelligent and level headed dudes here who could do well in that role.

I'm hoping Spark gets back to Ellie. Back in that other discussion I was under the impression it was pretty easy to "level up" Ellie.

Can't wait to see the honeymoon pics some day :D

There was a conversation in the Tech Support thread quite awhile ago. I agree our dear Ellie does NOT need more stuff to be worrying about, but Spark or the other head mods thought any mods affiliated with a manufacturer should be employees of that company. Maybe for liability or control or trust issues. With that said there are some very intelligent and level headed dudes here who could do well in that role.

I'm hoping Spark gets back to Ellie. Back in that other discussion I was under the impression it was pretty easy to "level up" Ellie.

Can't wait to see the honeymoon pics some day :D

I vote for Silver as the mod for the S!K forum if Ellie is not allowed to do it.

I vote for Silver as the mod for the S!K forum if Ellie is not allowed to do it.

Ha! Thanks for the vote of confidence :D

It does make more sense though for a real employee to do it as he or she would have more inside information and Guy would have the power to really direct that person how he wants.

Back