Got my FFBM today, now for pics of my massive collection.

Alright, I lied, It's not massive and i'm no hog but.. I'm happy with it after two months, wish I had unlimited money. :D

Honestly, the FFBM is pretty dull, and I cannot believe how well it chopped with the edge. Tomorrow i'll polish the edge and see what it can really do. I think i'll strip the handle and clean it up a little as well. What a freaking beast. I slammed it into a birch log like I was going to split it for a picture and the log actually split by accident. What have I been doing all my life without a mistress? Now I need an NMFBM and a MOAB, and a Killa Z! Oh and a satin jack, an AD, an FSH and a ruck. I need a second job.

My pathetic Busse collection hanging out wishing they had more friends:

DSC01101-1.jpg

Being ugly in all her glory:

DSC01102-1.jpg

Piggyback? :

DSC01103-1.jpg

Probably not a good idea.:

DSC01104-1.jpg

Just a random pic:

ash3030-1.jpg

Tomorrow I'll take her out on a hike and see what she's made of. I do feel pathetic posting pics when I look at some of the pic posts on here with 40 knives in it, but hey, It's a start.

Thats a GREAT start! :thumbup:
You have two of the best Busse blades right there. :cool:

And there are no ugly mistresses... they just look better after several good beatings :D :D
01FFBM-GL1349.jpg

05FFBM-GL1354.jpg

Congrats on your new mistress!!! :thumbup:

Dude...I keep looking for an ugly knife, but can't find one.

A Battle Mistress is just like a good woman: she just gets better with age. Congrats on some nice knives. Love the 1911 as well.

ETA: Actually, I'm going through a divorce and don't have much good to say about women right now. But that doesn't mean I should trash talk the mistresses.

Nice collection so far. You seem to have a taste for big beefy knives.

But your "must have" list includes the MOAB and Zilla??? You'll have to take out a second mortgage on your house! That's what, three grand worth of INFI right there?

SUUUUUUUUUUUU WEE! :thumbup:
That ASH, along with the Badger, are two of my fav Busses!

Thats about all you really need, just need a BAD or Culti and your pretty much set. Of course we always want more. :)

I do feel pathetic posting pics when I look at some of the pic posts on here with 40 knives in it, but hey, It's a start.

Man, don't ever apologize for your collection. Hog spirit is not about how much you have spent.

A satin FFFBM is an unusual beast, a very cool score. Congrats! :thumbup:

Nice FFBM:cool: She looks like she is screaming for more:D

Nice collection so far. You seem to have a taste for big beefy knives.

But your "must have" list includes the MOAB and Zilla??? You'll have to take out a second mortgage on your house! That's what, three grand worth of INFI right there?

I'm still waiting on a half inch thick NMFBM.

The zilla is a must have, but I refuse to buy a satin/le version. Give me a combat grade priced fairly and i'll be the first to order.

Nice FFBM:cool: She looks like she is screaming for more:D

She wants more, but i'm beat.

That FFBM looks awesome. I need to strip mine.

It's not factory satin thats for sure, it's all scratched up now and has heavy dimples. I think she's just differently beautiful, it adds character.

Putting it to good use already! Lookin good my friend. Can't wait to see what you can do with the belt sander...:cool::thumbup:

Putting it to good use already! Lookin good my friend. Can't wait to see what you can do with the belt sander...:cool::thumbup:

I'm not even going to mess with it, I just polished the edge and am leaving it as is, infi dimples and all. Maybe i'll send it to Nate in the future, but for now i'm leaving her beaten half to death. I'll tell ya, I know why you only stripped the coating off the blade. I gave it a bath for an hour to strip the tang/talon hole, there's still coating! I gotta give it another go tonight.

Man, don't ever apologize for your collection. Hog spirit is not about how much you have spent.

A satin FFFBM is an unusual beast, a very cool score. Congrats! :thumbup:

I just get jealous at some of you guys collections. :D

Back