Got my first TNT!

Hot Diggedy Damn!

Well, Russ, now I know why you post about Tom's knives so much!

:)

I thought My Sebenza was really well put together, but the TNT is just simply amazing. I can't believe how precise everything is on this knife.

Thanks Tom, for making my new EDC, I won't leave home without it.

-Dave

It sure is. I wish I knew how to post a picture. I cant put the thing down.

-Dave

Here we go:
Mvc_012x.jpg

I was up at Nordic Knives (really fine shop in Solvang CA with lots of customs) over the weekend and was looking at big Sebbies. I really love my little one but can't seem to part with the cash for a big one. I saw a wood one with a damascus blade and gold inlays, but it just didn't feel right in my hand.

I kept thinking, I wish they had a TNT here to try. I'd have probably brought it home as long as it wasn't a hawkbill blade. I saw one a few months ago at Plaza Cutlery but didn't have the cash at the time.

TNTless in Simi Valley...

jmx

the pic won't display for me in Schwoeb's post

:(

BTW...:cool:
Welcome aboard bud :D

Attachments

• iverson-anew.jpg
    iverson-anew.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 229
Thanks guys for posting those pics. The other side has my name "Iverson" etched into the blade. I have a pic saved as my screen-saver, but I don't know how to attach it in an e-mail to send to someone to post.

Thanks Russ. I believe this ride has just begun!

-Dave

I ordered a large recurve a while ago, and am still impatiently waiting to get my hands on it. I am very excited about getting to handle it as it will not only be my first TNT, but also first custom.:D So far my only problem is the long wait:( , I hate waiting.:rolleyes:

I started off ordering a just-less-than-large recurve, but wound up going with this one instead. I think I'm gonna like it!

Attachments

• atlonglast.jpg
    atlonglast.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 145
Erik, this is my first custom, too. I think we are starting out right. It is well worth the wait.

Michael, that's a beauty!

-Dave

Anybody willing to rent me a TnT for a short while? Like a baby hawkbill?

Seriously. :)

Michael,

Really like the TNT you settled on... VERY NICE!

To the rest of you guys who are on the fence about getting a TNT:

If you like your Sebenza, you will love your TNT... (My Sebenzas are all closet queens since I bought my first TNT...)

Fit, finish, lock-up, materials, service are all top notch in a Mayo knife.

Won't rust!

Easy to sharpen.

One of the only knives I ever left a pocket clip on: it actually works!

Won't rust and is easy to sharpen!!!

Feels better in hand than knives with non rounded edges.

You can always unload it for what you paid if you don't like it.

It is a true custom knife: You can ask Tom for one just like so-and-so's but just a little different, or you can send him a sketch of what you want....

And it won't rust and is easy to sharpen!!!!!

Michael

Back