• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Got scammed of my DDR knife big time ! No longer stolen !

Update page #280 Final Update I got the knife back ! The DDR is no longer stolen !
Be aware if you see DDR Gun hummer Sanmai anywhere for sale let me know the knife was stolen. I'm going to message DD too soon.I Lost over $3500 in this transaction that was my own stupidity.

pUCKK.jpg

I have send this knife to this PO Box (I know stupid)

Jonakee Reynolds, Jake Larkspur
PO BOX 716
La Madera, NM 87539

His phone number is 1 505-614-5612

How it went:
We supposed to trade My DDR for his GTC Plasma RWL34 and Rockstead SHUN ZDP (possibly stolen too)
Now I did skype with him and saw the Rockstead so If anyone is looking for it he has it.

SYHkI9o.jpg

DzGVNOp.jpg

Now thank you for your attention and I will excuse myself and try to get my knife back :mad:
This is the tracking number he send me: (please note I live in Indian Head Park IL)
Mlo4o2r.jpg

This is the guy I spoke to on the skype: (the one on right)
oIdzq2z.jpg

2AJ0fOR.jpg

Back in my hand !
sngxhSQ.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda strange, the guy has allot of easily findable social media but hasn't used any of it. If it all wasn't linked back to a kid in NM I'd think it was fake. Maybe a fake internet presence to scam people? I'd start contacting all the names that are easily findable when you google his name. Maybe if he sees that you've called his mom/girlfriend/wife he'd do the right thing. For $3k I'd grasp at any straws I could...

Be aware if you see DDR Gun hummer Sanmai anywhere for sale let me know the knife was stolen. I'm going to message DD too soon.I Lost over $3500 in this transaction that was my own stupidity. If you see this knife anywhere please let me know at: 773-627-9890 or email sengvin@gmail.com

pUCKK.jpg

I have send this knife to this PO Box (I know stupid)

Jonakee Reynolds, Jake Larkspur
PO BOX 716
La Madera, NM 87539

His phone number is 1 505-614-5612

How it went:
We supposed to trade My DDR for his two GTC Plasma RWL34 and Rockstead SHUN ZDP (possibly stolen too)
Now I did skype with him and saw the Rockstead so If anyone is looking for it he has it.

SYHkI9o.jpg

DzGVNOp.jpg

Now thank you for your attention and I will excuse myself and try to get my knife back :mad:

^ I feel sick just reading this! :mad: Then I looked at the pictures, it made me feel even worse. :(

On a positive note, you have a lot of information, and this knife appears to be a one off DDR custom. This knife will be next to impossible for someone like this to pawn off/trade on any social media site for top dollar.

Thank you for the heads up. :thumbup:

This community, is one of the best (if not thee best) knife watch dog groups on the internet. When they get involved in situations like this, it often results in a positive outcome. :thumbup:

Wow. My fist tip off other than the PO Box would be his apparent willingness to trade about $5-6000 for $3500.

Notify the postal inspectors. PO boxes require positive identification to setup, and the US postal service does not look kindly on its services being used to commit grand larceny and fraud.

I forwarded this thread to a couple of moderator's on different forums, and also to a custom knife aficionado friend, who lives in New Mexico.

Last edited:
Wow. My fist tip off other than the PO Box would be his apparent willingness to trade about $5-6000 for $3500.

Notify the postal inspectors. PO boxes require positive identification to setup, and the US postal service does not look kindly on its services being used to commit grand larceny and fraud.

You are correct It was definitely stupidity on my part , I'm about to call the postal inspector.

You are correct It was definitely stupidity on my part , I'm about to call the postal inspector.

Best of luck! Are you on facebook? There's a couple groups you can post this to for help also.

Call the Taos Pueblo Dept. of Public Safety. I believe their number is 505-758-8645. I would be shocked if they did not take an interest in your case given the loss. You may very well never see that knife again unfortunately. However, a felony arrest and conviction are certainly possible if you pursue it. I would be relentless until justice was done.

Does this person have a presence here? If so, what does he go by?

Call the Taos Pueblo Dept. of Public Safety. I believe their number is 505-758-8645. I would be shocked if they did not take an interest in your case given the loss. You may very well never see that knife again unfortunately. However, a felony arrest and conviction are certainly possible if you pursue it. I would be relentless until justice was done.

Does this person have a presence here? If so, what does he go by?

I don't know if the guy is on BF but when I asked him he said he is not.
Last contact I had with him was at 1:09 central time today I will post it all here soon.
He initially wanted me to send the knife to the same po box under his name Jake Larkspur

Last contact I had with him was at 1:09 central time today I will post it all here soon.
He initially wanted me to send the knife to the same po box under his name Jake Larkspur

Did you ship this USPS? Is the package still in transit, or has it arrived at it's destination yet? You can always ask the USPS to attempt a postal intercept on your package, provided it hasn't been delivered yet.

Hate to say it, but how many red flags do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it, but how many red flags do you need?

I'm not on Facebook... people sell knives to me?

SEN, sorry for your loss. Hope it gets straightened out quickly.

I would move quick to post everything you have on him . Seeing he looks to be young if it was me I would start hot and heavy handed right with his mother . You scare the mom with putting her son in prison on top of a felony arrest which will take him out of the game as far as a good job and firearms etc . You have to get ot the family to preasure the kid.

I'm not on Facebook... people sell knives to me?

SEN, sorry for your loss. Hope it gets straightened out quickly.

My red flags:
Deal too lopsided.
Not enough reputation or history for a deal this big.
Send me the knife to a PO Box
Wait. Send it to me under a different name.

Facebook isn't necessary. I don't clue anybody into my Facebook account when dealing unless it's through Facebook and nobody has ever asked for that.

My red flags:
Deal too lopsided.
Not enough reputation or history for a deal this big.
Send me the knife to a PO Box
Wait. Send it to me under a different name.

Facebook isn't necessary. I don't clue anybody into my Facebook account when dealing unless it's through Facebook and nobody has ever asked for that.

Fair enough. Reading the post you quoted, it looks like the no Facebook was a redflag deal-breaker.

Fair enough. Reading the post you quoted, it looks like the no Facebook was a redflag deal-breaker.

That post was about BF (bladeforums) not FB(Facebook). Yeah. No bladeforums presence all for a deal with knives of that nature is another red flag.

That post was about BF (bladeforums) not FB(Facebook). Yeah. No bladeforums presence all for a deal with knives of that nature is another red flag.

Haha I definitely didn't notice BF, I read FB.

Back to the knife! Justice must be had, that's a beautiful DDR.

Back