• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Got scammed of my DDR knife big time ! No longer stolen !

I will brother. It was a long time ago, but could've sworn the kid made a too good to be true offer.
My bad.

I will brother. It was a long time ago, but could've sworn the kid made a too good to be true offer.
My bad.
no big deal man ,my knife was close to $3600 and his two combined were like $3300 -$3500

The reason I did that trade was because in my mind it was easier to sell two cheaper knives then one at 3.6k that's all

Lemme guess:
Four guys in a black Escalade showed up, all heavily tattoed, chain smoking unfiltereds and clad in leather jackets, and also wearing heavy gold chains, wife beaters, and track pants. Knocked on the door and asked "Where is boy?" in heavily accented English. To make a long story short, everyone is getting all their stuff back, and junior needs new pants, he "had an accident" in the ones he was wearing? :D

Lemme guess:
Four guys in a black Escalade showed up, all heavily tattoed, chain smoking unfiltereds and clad in leather jackets, and also wearing heavy gold chains, wife beaters, and track pants. Knocked on the door and asked "Where is boy?" in heavily accented English. To make a long story short, everyone is getting all their stuff back, and junior needs new pants, he "had an accident" in the ones he was wearing? :D

Getting a chub just thinking about this...

Take ONE look at that kid, and you can tell he is a sociopath.
I also completely agree that his parents have no concern for who he is or what he does.

IMHO he is using kids IDs from the town he lives in or nearby towns. You know the deal... Steals from every social event he can get access to. Steals from cars. Talks girls into stealing for him.

I don't think you will nab him under any of the known AKAs but the names provided WILL lead to those that know this dirt bag.
It's sad really. Wasted life from the beginning...

It most definitely is. He sure looks a lot like him, for one. Lives in New Mexico for two, and his name is on the PO box for three.

When is a kid too old to get his ass beat?

You know... This kid will MOST likely get probation/drug court, and have to pay restitution/legal fee's.

So daddy foots the bill for court costs, and tells Junior to "tighten up".
Next the kid is pulling a new scam to pay for the old scam.

America. The land of the free, founded in the blood of brave men/women, and populated by sociopaths.
Where did it all go wrong? Damn Hippies!

I almost hope that the link provided is not your scammer's parent.

That man has a gift. (but maybe a bad kid)

It most definitely is. He sure looks a lot like him, for one. Lives in New Mexico for two, and his name is on the PO box for three.

Yea I had already scoped out those pictures and determined that was definitely his mom and dad in them. I started to send an email to him myself, but decided against that since I don't have any first hand knowledge of what has happened. I would think he would want to know that his kid is heading down a dark road in life though.

yeah... there's even a picture of the kid in the third from last image on the "publications" link

yeah... there's even a picture of the kid in the third from last image on the "publications" link
I couldn't tell for sure if that was him, but thought it might be. The date on the magazine cover was from 2015, hopefully the info is still useful though.

Lemme guess:
wearing wing tips with no socks. eastern europe professional style.:)

I would like to start by saying thank you very much to all the members that were helping me with this case I really ,really, really appreciate that ! Big thank you to Ninedeuce mainly thanks to him I got the knife back !
Now I won't be able to go to great details but this is pretty much what happened:
I purchased the knife back from the scum bag Jonakee Reynolds and was able to return him favor by letting him taste his own medicine ;). It took two months to get all my money back . At the end all it costed me was ,little luck, few months without the knife and $150 :D and my hair is little gray now lol...
In my hand:
sngxhSQ.jpg

65J5w8k.jpg

z3qbTy0.jpg

I would also like to say that authorities didn't care at all and when I spoke the the person who was assigned to my case (overseeing that particular post office)
she said that this is not a first complain about that mail box. Great but that was it lol...

Also I spoke to the owner of the Galleria where Jonakees mom displays her art. He said he knows them well he was also very surprised that Jonakee is little scum. He said he will have his mom call me. But she never did. I was able to reach her once on her phone but it was like 5am their time so she didn't want to hear it lol.

Police departments didn't want hear it . I was warned by one ex-postal employee(from there) not to go there without postal inspector. but they would never escalated it so far anyways:thumbsdown:

P.S. Don't know if it is true or not but I have heard that there my be people going down there to find him lol . Wouldn't want to be him he cross a lot of people... He just doesn't realize there are people out there that just don't care lol.

Well anyways thank you all and have a nice Sunday, I know I will :D

Back