• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Got some wood for sale

Britt_Askew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey everybody I changed my name from spalted to my actual name, upgraded to a dealer membership and have got a website going with a couple hundred blocks and scales to choose from. Check it out at https://brittaskew.com/

The site works with either a desktop or mobile device. If using a desktop you can hover over the image and a larger image will appear. Also if using a desktop you will see a count of how many pieces are in each category. Site is setup for USA sales only but I will ship to bladeforum members anywhere (I am not going to advertise this a lot) for the cost of shipping, just contact me with what you want.

Right now I have shipping set at 5.00 per order , 1 block or 10. I dont know how long I am going to keep it that cheap so take advantage of it while its here.

Posted here to give bladeforum members first look at the site but will start posting on instagram soon, follow me there.

looks great! hey quick note on the site... when you hover it pops up w/ an enarged pic. but as you scroll down the page it only pops up at the top of the page, so you can't see the enlarged version without actually clicking on it and going into the listing.

I was just checking out your site and it looks like you have some nice stuff. Just curious, who stabilizes your material?

REK Knives REK Knives thanks for bringing that to my attention. Hover works good in firefox but the chrome and edge browsers are doing it like you are describing , will see if I can figure out a fix thanks. also sorry for the delay in responding, I just saw this thread had more replies.

I just checked your site. There are some bargains there. Especially the curly koa. Nice wood and you are using the best stabilizing company in my opinion.

Back