Got two black sheaths that will fit NMFSH and/or FSH

leatherman

leathermoderator
I have two of these coming together off of a custom order, they wanted more brown than black but I had these two cut already. The sheath does fit a NMFSH, and most Busse blades up to 9.5 inches in length. I will be more than happy to modify the sheath to fit the knife of your choice in the Steel Heart Fusion line. The original Fusion Steel heart is the same width as the NM but shorter and that is not a problem as I can cut leather away, but not add it. :)

Here is the same black that the two are made from. Its drum dyed through and through so any gouges are still going to be black, no pink leather showing through. Very good for a hard use sheath.

Here is a tan version to show what it looks like without a knife.

Each sheath will be 75.00 plus shipping for a sheath thin enough to stitch on the machine. If its one of those HOG knives, like the NMFSH and HOGFSH then I will have to hand stitch it, make it 85.00 plus shipping and I'll call it even. Though, a LOT more work, in other words dont fuss over the price if you need a hand stitched version. :p

Just let me know! I'm more than willing to work with anyone to a degree. :D

Last edited:
I'm gong to be modifying one of these to a Right Hand only sheath, lets see how it looks!

NMFSH! I know a few are looking for one so if I need to convert both I have no problem with it. :)

Modifications are almost done! It looks ok! :) Hopefully pics tomorrow, its not stitched but I can show what it looks like now. Quite the transformation.

Here's what it looks like! I am happy. :) Next is to mark the stitching and get er done!

Dwayne, I'll take the black one for a NMFSH. Sending email.

Thanks,

Gus

That cut one is nearly done and SOLD to gusbuster! Thanks my friend! :D

The other one is sitting and awaiting either modification or assembly for a new owner.

Gotcha covered! Many thanks!!! returned your PM as well. :D

These two are considered GONE!!!!! I am a happy leatherbender. Its very comforting to know that even when I get stuck with a couple of sheaths I can at least let someone else enjoy them :D

I am very happy that you like them! :)

They look right at home with your knives. :D

Back