Government or Recon Gov't?

jlauffer

Tempt not the Blade
Platinum Member
There is a member trying to sell what he claims is a Recon Government, but looks like a regular satin Government to me (and to at least one other person that also commented). Am I crazy?

No, you are not. I can't comment on the seller or sale directly because its none of my business. But you have not been the first to voice the thought. Might be best to sit back and see what happens.

And I for one, thank him for pointing out for the newer users the blatant misrepresentation in your sales post:).

~Chip

I wish I had as much free time as jlauffer, must be nice not to have to work.
Just a small bit of advice, worth every penny you didn't pay for it.
You got given a pass on your mistake, and you responded with snark. You made another mistake, and got given some warnings, that you decided to reject. Remember that you can't read tone into someone else's words, but phrasing tells a story. You don't want to take advice, that's your business.

Coming here to directly fling crap on another member who was following the rules(which you were not btw) is pretty poor form. I suggest you learn the norms of the place, this isn't reddit. You might have to eat a little crow, but right now you have not made a good impression of yourself. Folks have tried to help you, but that will run out sooner rather than later, so you have about that long to adjust your attitude, should you decide this place is worth hanging around in, or at least what you've already invested.
Ultimately its up to you, all I have is my opinion, and I'm sure there is an old saw regarding those.

Thanks for your 2 cents, any other words of wisdom o wise one? If not please, respectfully, take your cliquish high school attitude and find someone else to wag your finger at from behind a screen.

Thanks for your 2 cents, any other words of wisdom o wise one? If not please, respectfully, take your cliquish high school attitude and find someone else to wag your finger at from behind a screen.

I notice your sales thread title still claims it to be a Recon Government model...any reason you haven't fixed that since admitting it is a normal satin version?

~Chip

Back