Grab her by the Fudge...

you got a b4 pic? very interesting no middle ground on that now ...either it fits like a glove or would hurt like heck....very pronounced

Just a standard Urban Fudge. I did a cast of the handle in Beeswax first then sanded down identically. Fits my hand perfectly at the expense of resale value!

my guess is your not planning on selling it..so the $$$ things is moot. I have a fiddle back forge toboggan thats like getting a warm hand shake from an old friend , knives...hand guns & women as well need to feel good in " the hand" or they are worthless

You have some brass ones my friend !!!!!! That’s a custom shop fudge ???? Thick stock with deep hollow grind !!!!
The handle scales do look really cool and if your using it. What’s better than custom shaped scales for your liking :) :)

Just FYI “TRfromMT” member on BF here. He makes awesome custom handle scales.

like getting a warm hand shake from an old friend

Yes. That is exactly it. You're a poet sir. I have a favorite Ruger Blued .357 Vaquero I bought 20 years ago that I feel the same way about. After thousands of rounds it's like an extension of my hand and the action is just starting to smooth out...lol.

Last edited:
I've hand-sanded several of my kin and the results have been outstanding every time, well done on that Fudge!!

Didn't give a thought to potential lost resale value on mine, but admittedly it's a little easier when they were all BG users vs. your Custom Shop goodness. :eek:

I bet you won't lose that much value. You could probably still sell it close to what you paid for it in a few years. You might not get whatever crazy price they are going for, but someone would definitely buy it.

Back