• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grayman Satu, Microtech SOCOM Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If your PayPal account is based outside of USA, please contact me before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Grayman Satu, G10

20201211_173418 by William Chu, on Flickr

20201211_173437 by William Chu, on Flickr RLIFF

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157717302063233

Sold out and discontinued. Full disclosure, this knife has some lock rock, otherwise the price would be $100+ more. When you hold the knife by the handle and shake it up and down, there's a bit of up and down movement. If you hold the knife with one hand on the handle and the other one by the blade and try to crank it up and down, there's no movement. I just got this knife back from Grayman for a factory sharpening and tune up. I was told by Mike Grayman that the lock rock "might" be resolved by batoning soft wood in hopes of blade seating better. I'll leave that up to the new owner. If this is an issue for you, just take a pass. I will NOT accept a return. S30V blade is dead center. No side to side blade play. No lock stick. Minimal signs of usage on titanium/G-10 scales and pocket clip. Excellent screws, nothing damaged or stripped. Very smooth action. Opens effortlessly with thumb studs and drops shut close with a little nudge. Knife ONLY. Grayman does not come originally with box and papers.

Overall length 9.8"
Blade length 4"
Weight 3.6 oz

SOLD, as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. Microtech SOCOM Elite Tactical Standard, 160-1t

20201123_180704 by William Chu, on Flickr

20201122_135122 by William Chu, on Flickr RLEGS

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157717020352422

3/2019 SOCOM Elite, Tactical Standard, meaning all black hardware, black pocket clip and 2-tone black blade. Nearly indistinguishable from new overall condition. 204P blade is perfectly centered. No play in any direction. Zero lock stick. No nicks, chips or rolls on original Microtech factory edge. Black aluminum handles are perfect, without flaw. All proprietary hardware is untouched and perfect. Action is BUTTER. Blade flies open. Drops shut close with a little nudge. Comes with original Microtech box, Product Manual and baggie. Sold out everywhere I looked.

Overall length 9"
Blade length 4"
Weight 4.6 oz

SOLD, thank you the_tenth007 the_tenth007 and as always thanks Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back