Grazioso | Titanium + CF premium variant? Would you be thrilled about it?

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
We have been receiving a pile of emails about suggestions for producing a premium version of Grazioso.
Most of our fans would like to see the Grazioso with titanium bolster and carbon fiber handle scales and we are planning on producing it!
As for the blade material, S35VN or 20CV, which one do you prefer on the Grazioso? That would be highly appreciated if you can leave your comments down below.😊

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
Designed by Sherif Manganas​

SPECIFICATIONS

• Model: Grazioso
  • Model Number: V4572N1/N2
  • Overall Length: 8.00''
  • Designer: Sherif Manganas
  • Opener: Flipper
  • Blade Style: Drop Point
  • Blade Length: 3.25"
  • Blade Thickness: 0.12’’
  • Blade Material: N690
  • Handle Length: 4.75"
  • Handle Material: Micarta
  • Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
  • Weight: 4.20 oz
  • Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
  • Bolster: Brass/Copper
Here is the link to the Grazioso:

Last edited:
First of all, many thanks for making the premium version of this excellent knife and I greatly appreciate this opportunity to communicate with you directly.
As for the steel, I would say since it is a premium version of Grazioso it definitely deserves a premium steel, therefore my choice is 20CV. However, if procuring 20CV is difficult at this time, S35VN is an excellent alternative. In my experience with Kizer knives, you guys did a great job with heat treatment of S35VN and it always performed very well!
Lastly, for bolsters on premium version of Grazioso it will be great to see bead blasted or brushed titanium with carbon fiber and matching Ti pocket clip. Please no TiN coating! Thank you very much and I am looking forward to the upcoming premium version of Grazioso!!!

I think an all micarta linerlock made like the liners in the Prime series Begleiter would be a great midpoint between the N690 Vanguard Grazioso and the titanium/carbon fiber Grazioso.

Maybe one could use S35VN and the other 20CV? S35VN is not exciting but it is very good and I'm happy to keep buying it if the overall price point is attractive.

Also please do your pretty polished stonewash to them!

Oh also I have the Vanguard Grazioso, and I think it is a design that is worth making variants of. The titanium bolstered prototype looks beautiful, and the all micarta prototypes that Blade HQ had pictures of looked perfect to me. It's a design I would eventually own in each construction style.

First of all, many thanks for making the premium version of this excellent knife and I greatly appreciate this opportunity to communicate with you directly.
As for the steel, I would say since it is a premium version of Grazioso it definitely deserves a premium steel, therefore my choice is 20CV. However, if procuring 20CV is difficult at this time, S35VN is an excellent alternative. In my experience with Kizer knives, you guys did a great job with heat treatment of S35VN and it always performed very well!
Lastly, for bolsters on premium version of Grazioso it will be great to see bead blasted or brushed titanium with carbon fiber and matching Ti pocket clip. Please no TiN coating! Thank you very much and I am looking forward to the upcoming premium version of Grazioso!!!
Thank you, sir! These are really great suggestions and I've already sent them to our RND team. We have tried to use 20CV on some models and it turns out really good! and luckily we have enough 20 CV steel for the production.

Thank you, sir! These are really great suggestions and I've already sent them to our RND team. We have tried to use 20CV on some models and it turns out really good! and luckily we have enough 20 CV steel for the production.
Well if you already have 20CV and like it, go all out on the Grazioso!

I think an all micarta linerlock made like the liners in the Prime series Begleiter would be a great midpoint between the N690 Vanguard Grazioso and the titanium/carbon fiber Grazioso.

Maybe one could use S35VN and the other 20CV? S35VN is not exciting but it is very good and I'm happy to keep buying it if the overall price point is attractive.

Also please do your pretty polished stonewash to them!
Thank you for your nice suggestions! I've also sent them to our RND team as well! Great minds think alike. S35VN does lost some attractions these day. We will try to think about the mid range Grazioso. If you have any idea about it, please let us know.

I still like mid range 154cm for things but 20cv is good with the right heat treat. Just please stop coating blades! I maybe understand non stainless blades but N690 and the rest don't need it.

I still like mid range 154cm for things but 20cv is good with the right heat treat. Just please stop coating blades! I maybe understand non stainless blades but N690 and the rest don't need it.
Thank you for your suggestion! We've tried 20CV on some models this year and it turns out pretty good, so we are confident to bring out Grazioso in 20CV this time! 154CM would be a choice for the mid-range.

S45VN.

Damascus.

3V/4V.

Something different. Also, ano the titanium or it'll blend too much with dark CF handles and look like cigarette tray ash (a mistake I think Civivi made with their recent knives).

Do you know why the ones pictured look so good? Because the bolsters pop.

My thoughts :)

Thank you for your nice suggestions! I've also sent them to our RND team as well! Great minds think alike. S35VN does lost some attractions these day. We will try to think about the mid range Grazioso. If you have any idea about it, please let us know.

If it were up to me, the midrange variant would be micarta, maybe G10, maybe carbon fiber, but they would be inset liners like the

KI4458T3 Begleiter, which is one of the nicest linerlocks I have encountered. Do that again for the midrange Grazioso and however many knives you can, it's awesome​

Back