1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Grease Your Meese And Melt Your Butter!!! . . . Something Exciting Is Coming From The Crab Shack!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Jun 18, 2019.

1. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Greasing of the Meese with the butter we melted...... Check! :thumbsup:
    What’s next???:rolleyes:

2. David Brown

David Brown Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :) Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 4, 2001
    woo hoo steak knives
    hope they are the biguns 4.75"

tom jones and JACKMANDU like this.
  3. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Butter is melted for crabs and lobster...o_O...the crabshack covers the crabs, but now the lobster...a lobster has claws and a tail...ok I got it, Forsaken War Boar and a new design, the Busse Pig Tail, like a smaller Kris P. Bacon.

4. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Maybe something is coming from the Swamp...... Infi Rucki?

5. tokerblue

tokerblue

May 1, 2010
    FMV-20. It's only logical.

6. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    How about a Cris P 20!?:D

7. shunsui

shunsui Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2008

LizaMari and MacLaren1 like this.
  8. DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Wait a minute, hold on, a Forsaken War Boar with optional kris "Pig Tail" skullcrusher. Is that two ridles in a row now?

9. ctrsurf

ctrsurf

Feb 1, 2012
    I dream of the TGLB LE as much as any oinker up in here, but I’m also sadistically pleased that Jerry won’t release it!.. (IMHO of course) but tis in line with other things he’s been begged to death about and ignored. I’m the same damn way, so I amusingly appreciate it!
    TGLBs were for sale on the website for a looong ass time and we all coulda bought unlimited amounts AND with any options as the custom shop was open at the time...

Reminds me of the Grimsmo Norseman, which I am a fan of & own. People ignored them when they were easily accessible for a good 2 years on their site, then it blew up and everyone cried and cried and CRIED for the bros to churn out more, SWEARING that they’d never sell if they could get one, they don’t care about price or future value (secondary was 3x plus over table at peak), they genuinely love the knife for the craftsmanship etc., it’s not about hype for them, they simply wanted it as a forever keeper, yada yada yada...
    The bros built up & cranked em out, steadily making small improvements, and now that market has slumped, and they sometimes sit for weeks available for purchase...
    I’m not holier than anyone, and I get sucked in just like anyoink- I just think we are funny ass knife creatures!

Stoked I kept 1 TGLB, but absolutely sick that I sold my gorgeous Bantang TG Tiger Handle- the most beautiful Busse & fixed-blade I’ve ever owned!:cool::p:D

10. jay drews

jay drews Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2018
    mein fuhrer has told me what ever style of poky thing it is it should have a bottle opener built into the tang

11. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006

Sounds like you need a Busse Combat BURP Knife. . . Coach's Edition

[​IMG]

Integral Bottle Opener in action!

[​IMG]

12. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    Oh man. That knife is so cool.

WatermanChris and Leonardo63 like this.
  13. Chrisinzky

Chrisinzky Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2015
    I would buy a mini BURP in a heartbeat, like a Park Ranger sized BURP. Put me down for the test team please Jerry.

WatermanChris likes this.
  14. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Meese? Custom Shop Swamp Rats?

JACKMANDU likes this.
  15. snwbrdr202

snwbrdr202 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2009
    PICTURES bossman, pictures!!!

WatermanChris and JACKMANDU like this.
  16. DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Although the Busse Urban Retro Party knife did feature a cra cracking scalloped swedge...hmm...:confused::confused::confused:

WatermanChris likes this.
  17. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Sheesh-a-louisa how many times does my meese need re-greased before pics are released?

18. sixplymaple

sixplymaple Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2018
    And we have a big feast with legs of the beast. Cease the teasing and let us sip from the teet!

19. sixpak1

sixpak1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2016
    I'm thinking some purdy HRII's and TR's are headed our way.

20. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    [​IMG]

WatermanChris and sixpak1 like this.