Grease Your Meese And Melt Your Butter!!! . . . Something Exciting Is Coming From The Crab Shack!!!!

Greasing of the Meese with the butter we melted...... Check! :thumbsup:
What’s next???:rolleyes:

Yes!!!:thumbsup:

You, my friend are a genius!!!!:thumbsup::cool:

Butter it up!

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Butter is melted for crabs and lobster...o_O...the crabshack covers the crabs, but now the lobster...a lobster has claws and a tail...ok I got it, Forsaken War Boar and a new design, the Busse Pig Tail, like a smaller Kris P. Bacon.

Maybe something is coming from the Swamp...... Infi Rucki?

How about a Cris P 20!?:D

Wait a minute, hold on, a Forsaken War Boar with optional kris "Pig Tail" skullcrusher. Is that two ridles in a row now?

I dream of the TGLB LE as much as any oinker up in here, but I’m also sadistically pleased that Jerry won’t release it!.. (IMHO of course) but tis in line with other things he’s been begged to death about and ignored. I’m the same damn way, so I amusingly appreciate it!
TGLBs were for sale on the website for a looong ass time and we all coulda bought unlimited amounts AND with any options as the custom shop was open at the time...

Reminds me of the Grimsmo Norseman, which I am a fan of & own. People ignored them when they were easily accessible for a good 2 years on their site, then it blew up and everyone cried and cried and CRIED for the bros to churn out more, SWEARING that they’d never sell if they could get one, they don’t care about price or future value (secondary was 3x plus over table at peak), they genuinely love the knife for the craftsmanship etc., it’s not about hype for them, they simply wanted it as a forever keeper, yada yada yada...
The bros built up & cranked em out, steadily making small improvements, and now that market has slumped, and they sometimes sit for weeks available for purchase...
I’m not holier than anyone, and I get sucked in just like anyoink- I just think we are funny ass knife creatures!

Stoked I kept 1 TGLB, but absolutely sick that I sold my gorgeous Bantang TG Tiger Handle- the most beautiful Busse & fixed-blade I’ve ever owned!:cool::p:D

mein fuhrer has told me what ever style of poky thing it is it should have a bottle opener built into the tang

mein fuhrer has told me what ever style of poky thing it is it should have a bottle opener built into the tang

Sounds like you need a Busse Combat BURP Knife. . . Coach's Edition

i-6VC6SZm-X4.jpg

Integral Bottle Opener in action!

i-vvGPRpM-XL.jpg

Back