Great Eastern Cutlery: #66 - Equal End Serpentine

This is a great knife! A Charlie SFO 2011 Moose, I know only a few were made so I will never part with it.

GEC66_Moose_bcjb_00.jpg

GEC66_Moose_bcjb_01.jpg

Last edited:
Cool thread idea, and some great pics folks :thumbup:

I really like the #66, but only have one - lots of pics of it though ;)

This #66 was very kindly gifted to me by WillPower for Christmas and is my very first GEC. Together with my #73 jack it is also my most carried knife, it's with me this week as well. A great knife from a great member!

Sorry for the bad pic ...

BNEktou.jpg

I've owned a few of these. Here's a moose where I modified the spear blade into a sheepsfoot:

31091848715_63a5082985_c.jpg

I would love another run of any variant of the #66 in 440C. About time for my quarterly request to go to GEC to produce one ;)

My 66's with a stag jack in the mail. Love them all for looks but the Yellow Rose is the one that gets used because I like the two blade layout better. That's probably going to change when the stag arrives. The Primitive Bone really catches my eye and the Ebony Calf Roper etch reminds me of when I was a kid.

ce4edeba693eb3eb024d31fdea494fe8.jpg

This GEC 66 was my introduction to the Harness Jack, a very versatile blade combo.

I passed on the 66 each time it came out until I saw TxJohn's SFO. I collect the Yellow Rose series.
Once in hand, I wondered what on earth was I thinking to have passed on the other runs! :eek:
HDNvFAs.jpg

Last edited:
My 66's with a stag jack in the mail. Love them all for looks but the Yellow Rose is the one that gets used because I like the two blade layout better. That's probably going to change when the stag arrives. The Primitive Bone really catches my eye and the Ebony Calf Roper etch reminds me of when I was a kid.

Great looking group Alan. I still have my eye out for a slim 66 and will find one, one day.

Alan,
After reading these past four pages, I'll be looking along side you. Beautiful knives gentlemen. Now I have another frame to acquire. Thanks

All the best,
Stan

I'll just find one nice calf roper, and one nice harness Jack, and that will be it. No more 😉

All the best,
Stan

The middle knife is a GEC #66 in Mammoth:

2015-04-01%2017.51.51.jpg

Gives me the warm fuzzies. :)

Rotten Banana Jack!

IMG_1548.jpg

Who says acrylics aren't interesting?:D

Smoke Pearl 66 Slim and Red Sawn Bone 66 Slim

IMG_1752.jpg

Unique assortment, Will! :thumbup:
That Acrylic is smoking hawt!! :cool:

This is a great knife! A Charlie SFO 2011 Moose, I know only a few were made so I will never part with it.

GEC66_Moose_bcjb_00.jpg

GEC66_Moose_bcjb_01.jpg

Great decision, Jeff.
The patina is coming along nicely. :thumbup:

Cool thread idea, and some great pics folks :thumbup:

I really like the #66, but only have one - lots of pics of it though ;)

Works for me, Jack.
Hopefully we'll see many of those pics. ;)

This #66 was very kindly gifted to me by WillPower for Christmas and is my very first GEC. Together with my #73 jack it is also my most carried knife, it's with me this week as well. A great knife from a great member!

Sorry for the bad pic ...

BNEktou.jpg

No such thing, sir. :)
What a Christmas Gift! :eek:
Super cool of you, Will. :cool:
That sounds like a dynamic duo, ISKRA. :thumbup:

I've owned a few of these. Here's a moose where I modified the spear blade into a sheepsfoot:

31091848715_63a5082985_c.jpg

I would love another run of any variant of the #66 in 440C. About time for my quarterly request to go to GEC to produce one ;)

Nice job! :thumbup:
Sign me up!! :D

Three Musketeers. :thumbup:
Can't wait to see that mail call. :)

Love my 66

IMG_0040.jpg

You're not alone. :)
Magnificent CRJ. :thumbup:

This GEC 66 was my introduction to the Harness Jack, a very versatile blade combo.

Lovely. :thumbup:
Makes me want Tomato Soup & Grill Cheese. :D

Here's my 66. It's a darn near perfect pocketknife! :thumbup:

-- Mark

Hard to argue with that, Mark.
Looks like you're taking good care of it. :thumbup:

I passed on the 66 each time it came out until I saw TxJohn's SFO. I collect the Yellow Rose series.
Once in hand, I wondered what on earth was I thinking to have passed on the other runs! :eek:
CalfRoper66YellowRose001_zpsuetbzdeg.jpg

Glad to see you came to your senses. :D
That's a ray of sunshine you got there. :thumbup:

One of the HJ runs was on the #66 pattern:
HJ6%20in%20Stag%201_zpsj5ynr0p1.jpg

HJ6%20in%20Stag%202_zpskwp2netj.jpg

HJ6%20Bark%201_zpsalfup5wx.jpg

HJ6%20Bark%202_zpsfzfczlnt.jpg

How did you harness your excitement when you were putting that one together, Charlie? :D

I have had my share of the great #66's. GREAT pattern...although I am carrying my #76 as a primary...

Love the #66....just soon locked into the #76 pictured above. But like they say...things change

Peter

Sorry...photobucket is not co-operating

Peter

Last edited:
Back