Great Eastern Cutlery: #66 - Equal End Serpentine

The 66 slim is absolutely one of my favorites. I'm still hoping for a rerun of the 66 stockman every time I see a picture of it, it looks like the perfect stockman.

b778bddda9bc922a15acd15c546bfc2a.jpg

Mark

Mink Skinner in sea glass acrylic. My first GEC. Great little knife. I would love another run of 66 stockmans, so I could pick one up.

Last edited:
Look what the mailman delivered. It looks like the Yellow Rose is headed to the bench.

9904e21df18292d0f1ff4cf5d3ba92df.jpg

Superlative contributions, EVERYONE!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I feel like a kid in a candy store. :D

I'm really digging the Show & Tell atmosphere. :cool:

All of you make me want to, "Set Image as Desktop Background". :)

Wow, some beautiful knives here! I don't have a 66, but I can certainly see why they are well-loved.

Great examples of the 66! I must admit, I was completely unfamiliar with this pattern until this thread but I'm hunt for one now. Thank you all for posting.

Summer green Bullwinkle moose & turquoise Calf Roper stockman...
3c2705a1cb7d9f92b23b5aae80af82e9.jpg

6e7da4d5e0c91b8bd765eb31a5086368.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lovely, rounded, pocketable pattern, comfortable in use, with style points to boot-- a favorite!

IMG_5276.jpg~original

Teamster's jack (CC Harness Jack #6)

IMG_2189.jpg~original

Calf Roper

~ P.

Don't think so, unfortunately. There were 68s in stainless though, but very few (as usual) :grumpy:

A lovely, rounded, pocketable pattern, comfortable in use, with style points to boot-- a favorite!

IMG_5276.jpg~original

Teamster's jack (CC Harness Jack #6)

IMG_2189.jpg~original

Calf Roper

~ P.
Great photos of two wonderful knives.

Don't think so, unfortunately. There were 68s in stainless though, but very few (as usual) :grumpy:

Yeah, I think for sure I would have grabbed one if there had been any 440c runs. I don't usually have the self control to pass them up regardless of pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superlative contributions, EVERYONE!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I feel like a kid in a candy store. :D

I'm really digging the Show & Tell atmosphere. :cool:

All of you make me want to, "Set Image as Desktop Background". :)

I agree. I have enjoyed browsing this thread very much. The pattern is right in my wheel house. I hope to catch one on the exchange while I wait for another run to be made.

Back