Great Eastern Cutlery ( GEC ) group shots / photo requests

Nice Travman! My first Pemberton is in route. I hope that I like it. It's Ebony!
You will like it. Nice strong pull and snap shut, but not overly so.

My four 06’s have the most consistent pull and walk & talk of any of the knives I’ve handled. I mean they feel exactly alike. If I opened and closed them with my eyes closed I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. Not so with my 25’s or other GEC patterns.

Last edited:
47 Viper Wheel

FfuBPZe.jpg

You will like it. Nice strong pull and snap shut, but not overly so.

My four 06’s have the most consistent pull and walk & talk of any of the knives I’ve handled. I mean they feel exactly alike. If I opened and closed them with my eyes closed I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. Not so with my 25’s of other GEC’s.
My Pemberton showed up today. It's everything that you said it was. Quite an impressive little knife. It will take a bit of getting used to, with its diminutive size, but I think it's a keeper!

Aarrgghh!! How can these not have lanyards on them! Aside from that this is a most awesome collection!!!

Thank you. I do have leather on my user, the red Indian Paint Brush. I also have a new addition in transit. A 2014 Cocobolo. They made 9 of them, and I’m excited to see it.
That is a gorgeous buffalo horn Northwoods you scored tonight!

Very nice of you to say, The Fort, and much appreciated!

Breathtaking beauty !!! Now I have a craving for pumpkin pie ;) ( The equal end on the end...cuban ?

Yes, Gev, the one on the far right is a Cuban stockman in red stag, and much thanks to you and Ron and hamsco, too.

Here is a family get together showing the 4 handle choices that were offered on the Tidioute #68 Pony Jack. From the top down, Ebony, Rust Red Jigged Bone, Nifebrite Acrylic and Antique Yellow Jigged Bone. These are the Clip Blade models they also made the same choices in Spear Blade models. There was only one run of these and it was 2013. I was talking to William at the Rendezvous about these and he said they released these as a compliment to the #15 Boys Knife but they never seemed to catch on for some reason! :eek: I assure you they caught on with the people that own one. Equal end, all steel, 3-1/2” OAL, what’s not to like! :D
35904189863_f01c18d0d9_b_d.jpg

Back