Great Eastern Cutlery ( GEC ) group shots / photo requests

Jamie,
The 2 blade is a first year knife pictured here with a first year #73.
G2syg3m.jpg

The single blade 23 is this one and it gets used quite often.
UREtP6d.jpg

YeUxb28.jpg

AWESOME collection of 23's! Would it be possible to see some close-ups of the 2 stag handled models? I was not aware they ever made a 2 blade without endcaps?

Last edited:
Both are very nice, thanks for the pictures. The search begins and I can imagine that '07 has climbed in value over the last 10 years...

Both are very nice, thanks for the pictures. The search begins and I can imagine that '07 has climbed in value over the last 10 years...
Thank you.
Yes , those early ones are getting hard to come by for sure. Those two in the first picture are both stamped 2006 on the blades even though none were available until 2007. I will see if I can locate you one of the 2 blade 23's. I might be able to help. I will let you know.

Since this picture was taken, I've gained some 85s and I've lost some 85s. But this was a good group shot once upon a time.
UfQgZl3.jpg
That is a awesome collection of 85's. My goodness. Actually , it's your goodness and my jealousy.
Thanks for sharing that picture. Top notch.
Quick question , on the right , 5th down , what is the handle material?

Since this picture was taken, I've gained some 85s and I've lost some 85s. But this was a good group shot once upon a time.
UfQgZl3.jpg

Daggone...so much want!

Here's one of my latest group shots...so close now.

Waiting on a Black Camel Bone from a trade to arrive. One of the Burnt stag is a placeholder until I find a Natural Stag...then I will just be needing the NEPTUNE.

39693503640_58ed0f0218_k.jpg

Back