• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Great Experience with Shepherd Hills

AFAustin

Gold Member
I am a traditionals fan and am especially partial to Case knives, so I've had some dealings with legendary case dealer Shepherd Hills. The folks there have always been friendly and efficient, true to their topnotch reputation. Recently, though, they went above and beyond the call of duty and deserve some special kudos.

I had a question and concern about something in an e-mail S.H. sent me and so e-mailed them about it. When I didn't hear from them, I called and spoke to the catalog sales mgr., Lee F. Lee told me that their server had been causing them grief all week and my e-mail was one of the many victims. In fact, as we were talking, their website momentarily crashed!

Long story short, while at the same time having to deal with his server crisis, Lee took on my issue personally. Just as he had promised, he called me back before the end of the day with a resolution that was more than fair and generous. Throughout our conversations, Lee emphasized that their customers were what mattered to Shepherd Hills, and that he was going to take care of them.

So, thanks, Lee and Shepherd Hills. You know how to treat customers and I appreciate it.

Andrew

Back