• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Great knives great prices

Hey guys few more to sell today as time goes on I keep thinning my collection down. As usual PayPal only conus only unless buyer agrees to pay for the shipping. All prices are to your door prices . NO trades . I do not keep the boxes for my knives , I have a child so all knives are put into a case. Willing to negotiate on these to get the deals done today while I'm off , once the work week starts things can get a little hectic for me . Immediate payment is required if you say I'll take it

1. Benchmade 940 -like new except the bevel is a little uneven because I sharpened it on a Waterstone. This knife has not been carried at all only sharpened because I do this to most of my knives new. Turns out guys the 940 has 2 small places by the clip I guess the Mrs was looking for something . $130 SOLD

2.emerson patriot 2014 . This one has a very light detent and the g10 is worn it's been carried but not used . Mirror polish bevel and lockup is what It was put of box new. $150

3 Emerson cqc8 2014 bought this knife new and sharpened it and maybe carried it 3 times lockup is as brand new $150 SOLD

4. Zt 630 basically brand new bought it polished the bevel put it in the case $160

4. Cold steel recon 1 -ranger green cts-xhp blade . Knife is new bought it and hit the bevel on a polishing wheel that's it Some marks on the coating I believe was going through my case and dinged my knives because this knife is unused. $75.

a99ed850380fdf3d9fd671ac1cc1413a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Didn't have any alcohol so except for the cold steel what is on the blades are smudges or fingerprints or just the lighting .

Willing to negotiate prices to get these gone today ,because once the week starts it gets real hectic for me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Patriot ,zt 630 , recon 1 still available now is the time to get these on the weekend if you want them it's real hectic for me in the week

Back