Great ones & Good ones: Video Edition

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
We have one for music, let's do one for videos. What channels do you like?

I'm enjoying nerding out on this Channel. "The secret life of Components" series is fascinating.

Post up something interesting or bizarre, anything and everything.

LockPickingLawyer. This guy makes me wonder why I lock anything.

Lock Noob and BosnianBill are two more lock picking magicians that are entertaining.

He makes some good points here. How did you stretch the Hobbit into 50 hours?

I had to watch a couple more and found this.

I actually went to the theater to see this and it was every bit as bad as described.

So bad in fact that when I found it on DVD for $1.99 I had to buy it to make my wife sit through it.:D

I had so hoped that it would become a cult classic like Rocky Horror or Big Trouble in Little China but alas, no. You can't even turn it into a drinking game.

I still have it if anyone would like to see it. :p

No kidding, that was one of those movies that you watch and keep thinking "Surely it's bound to get better..." but are sadly disappointed all the way to the end lol.

His "Production Hell" videos are pretty good.

WTH, I'm not getting notifications for the Red Meadow forum. :confused:
This guy rocks!

This ones for anyone that had to watch outdated training videos the first day on the job.

I worked some crappy jobs and had tons of orientations like this. Was it just me or did anyone else find them to be litmus tests for who you could trust on the job? The guys up front takin notes were gonna be rat bastards while the guys busting the shows balls you knew were gonna be solid, even if they were missin fingers.

Oh snap, Greg's been shakin hands with danger!

Back