Great Site

Welcome to the Cantina Cave-Troll! Or as Yvsa calls it the Psycho-ward. Lot's of folks here willing to share info, so ask anything you like and let us know what you're looking for. This is a great forum, and we never have problems, conflicts or have to ban anyone! ;)

Seriously, there is a reason this is the most active forum on Bladeforums. Hope you stick around a while and join in.

Regards,

Norm

thanks i am sure i will enjoy reading and contributing to this forum, by the way my name is taken from my love of the cave troll character in the movie series lord of the rings, which i first read as a lad at primary school. it was a fantastic set of books to read and still holds my attention even now as i read them again decades later. i first read the hobbit, and then quickly read the other books,and that was it my love of reading was born, since then i have read literaly thousands of books, i like all kinds, science fiction to drama.

sic 'em blue, millie!

animal-smiley-037.gif
animal-smiley-037.gif

CAVE CANES ET SEMPER PARATUS
Dic, hospes Spartae nos te hic vidisse iacentes, Dum sanctis patriae legibus obsequimur
__________________________________________________________________________________
If there are no dogs in Heaven, I want to go where they went

BlueMillieSig.jpg

If they don't want me to eat animals, why do they make them out of meat?

One of the toughest things to do is to maintain an open mind when one has had experiences which run counter to the natural instinct to welcome others. This is the true spoilage which sad, or evil, folks can bring to a society. It is very hard to over-come, and sometimes it takes a force of will to be vulnerable yet again.

(Boy, did I almost go on a tangent!)

Welcome Cave Troll.

When I was doing improv in Chicago, there was a frequent visitor to the performances who had had his name legally changed to "Caveman." Even his checks were marked "Caveman." Nice enough guy, but one wondered...well, a lot of things.

That notwithstanding, I hope you find some knowledge and acquired skills here. Let me know if I can be of some assistance, although most others have much greater technical and specific model knowledge than I do.

Be well and safe.

thanks all for the welcome, not sure what two posts above mean my dogs barking ???
is this something i missed ??
or is it a local joke ha ha. :)

i forgot to mention my only khukri is one marked with k m it is a nice wood handled 18inch ang khola and it is lovely it is also very sharp. :)

Back