Great songs, Good songs, and ones that'll do.

I was here for this show...

Two things stand out - a guy gave me a great cigar, my first (cigar); some chick stole a guys leather jacket while he was dancing with another chick, I saw it, alerted him and security and he got his jacket back; I was the 'designated driver' for my crew, had a bottle of Beam, was getting free cokes and expedited service; the jacket guy and bar staff gave me free drinks afterwards, so that was cool; and, most importantly, it was one hell of a show! OK, so maybe it that was more than two things...

Man I'm late to this party and you guys have hit a lot of classics. I haven't checked all the pages to see if this has been covered yet, but this thread needs some Richard & Linda Thompson

Last edited:
let's get some of that deep gospel vibe - I'm jewish but this is irresistable, especially right around 1:20 when the spirit HITS

and then on the OTHER side of the spiritual spectrum . . . ZZ Top >master< the slow dirty blues jam

ok this one is way overplayed, but it's a classic for many reasons, not the least of which is some of the most expressive guitar to ever wail in English angst

ok this one is way overplayed, but it's a classic for many reasons, not the least of which is some of the most expressive guitar to ever wail in English angst
I was at a Brit Floyd concert last and they were playing this ^ great song!
BFCN.jpg

Back