Great songs, Good songs, and ones that'll do.

You can't imagine how many times this line has played in my head over the last couple of decades lol.

"Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Wilbur and Orville wright, John Garfield in the afternoon, Montgomery Clift at night"

One of my all-time best fallback tunes. Summer of '78, Senior Ditch Day, out in a really cool box canyon in San Diego's east county. I was class of '79, but figgered why not. Not as many people as expected, but a beautiful day with plenty of booze and a boom box blaring tunes. I couldn't keep my eye off this really pretty tall blonde in a white sun dress, so passed by a few times and finally got her laughing. She was waiting for her boyfriend. Wish I could say I'd bedded her, but that didn't happen. This song played a few times though, and now, every time it comes on, I remember, and smile. :D

Love that video Dennis, I'm considering getting my coal forge setup this summer.
I think if I had a time machine, and a bottle of whiskey, I'd hang out there.

Love that video Dennis, I'm considering getting my coal forge setup this summer.
I think if I had a time machine, and a bottle of whiskey, I'd hang out there.
:thumbsup::cool:
Imagine hanging out with him, Guy Clark, Blaze Foley, Steve Earle....would be a hell of a weekend!

Is coal available easily up there?
I've been wanting to build a brake drum forge, just gotta get it done.

Back