Great songs, Good songs, and ones that'll do.

"..I'd rather go hungry, than to eat lonesome stew.."
That's one of my favorite Guy Clark songs. Great cut right there. I'm gonna come down to your neck of the woods just to get drunk and listen to music sometime.

"..I'd rather go hungry, than to eat lonesome stew.."
That's one of my favorite Guy Clark songs. Great cut right there. I'm gonna come down to your neck of the woods just to get drunk and listen to music sometime.
Me and Dopic1 talked about that! Just figure out an Alpha Alpha, we can do it (just got to pass it by the wives :rolleyes:) I can even pick a couple of songs...with enough hootch! ;)

Last edited:
Me and Dopic1 talked about that! Just figure out an Alpha Alpha, we can do it (just got to pass it by the wives :rolleyes:) I can even pick a couple of songs...with enough hootch! ;)
That would be good times right there!:thumbsup:

"...the bottom's low and the treble's clear..."

When I was at his concert last weekend, I realized these two had to be represented.

Grandaddys Gun:

Country Boy:

Found myself hiking up on Blacktail with Sandi today; damndest thing, no one was up there. No traffic on the way up, no one at parking, and no one on the trail. I've cross-country skied and snow-shoed that trail over the years, but hadn't hiked it in the spring. We laughed, chatted and hiked on for about four or five miles; I started to get uneasy and soon she asked if everything was OK. Miles away from the car/med kit and people/help, deep into bear country as the skies darkened and the chill set in, I just said sure, and we turned back. Asking about my concern, I simply said 'Bears'. Yes, I was carrying...

Some songs just seem to be written for me....

I lost another tooth today and now haz a sad. Nothing good tequila and a good dentist cain't fix, but in the mean time...

"....and you can't lie down on my couch...."

There ain't no money in poetry - cold dog soup and rainbow pie...

I can't stop watching this damn video, its hilarious.

Back