Great Uncle Frank left his body at 6:22 central time this AM.

Father of all, we pray to you for Frank, and for all those whom we love but see no longer. Grant to them eternal rest. Let light perpetual shine upon them. May his soul and the souls of all the departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

from the Episcopal Book of Common Prayer

I will go to my quiet spot and "spalsh" some of my "drink" to the winds to Uncle Frank's honor!

Great Uncle Frank lived well and left a fine legacy. He can take his rest now without apology, because he's earned it. At the end of our days the best any of us can hope for is to be well remembered, and I've no doubt Great Uncle Frank will be just that. Prayers for your family Uncle. I know there towards the end it was hard hanging on, but I also know it's never easy letting go.

All my best,
Sarge

Uncle Bill,
My condolences go out to you and your loved ones who will miss Uncle Frank. It is good that you were able to spend some time with him before he left for his next journey. May his soul be at peace.

All good things must come to an end, but this one lasted longer than usual. My condolences...

"Uncle" Bill,
I pray that you and your family may have God's peace during this time. I'm quite sure "Great Uncle" Frank already has it!
God Bless!
Mike

Words seem a little empty right now; all I can say is that he and your family will be in my prayers as they have been. Remember that we're always here for you Uncle Bill, whatever it is you may need. Don't hesitate to ask.

Best wishes Uncle to you and your family. As for Great Uncle Frank, his journey has just begun.

Peace.

I think we should have a party...instead of a funeral...

That's just how I see it...

Wouldn't you want folks to celebrate the good times?

Glad to see you put up the GUF deals, Bill.

That's what he'd want...some GUF-TUFF Deals...:D

At home, in bed, and in his sleep. Much better than some of the alternatives. Rest well, Great Uncle Frank - you've earned it.

Take care Uncle Bill. My thoughts go out to you and your family, as well as everyone else he touched.

Take care of yourself and your family
Be strong for thoese around you
Ingat
God Bless
Chris Putnam

Back