Greatest knife came out of the busse family

Forget the choppers
HRDSonwallNov07.jpg

nuff said

I had a M9 LE. It was for sure one of the best knives I've handled. I will have to give my vote to the scrapper 5. Best handle out there(for me) and other than a swamp warden the least expensive knife offered. It's a great light weight knife in the all around size of 5" blade.

I might have to change my mind after conducting a Camp Tramp vs Battle Rat chop off today...

Ratsintheyard007.jpg

Ratsintheyard008.jpg

Ratsintheyard024.jpg

The BR tackled a bigger tree, but I felt the CT chopped a little better.:eek:

rpn, you may be right!!!;):D

Stump

Way to dirty them up!

I always pick my CT b/c I think it's more versitile and easier to bring along...

The BR chops very, very well though! And...it's a great looking blade...

Just had too much time in the office. So, why not give this blade an anatomy profile like busse :D
Anatomy of a SWAMP RAT M9.jpg

Last edited:
Great thread. Surprised that there is not more feedback.

Come on guys, let's hear your favorites.

:D:D

Tiger_Blade, I couldn’t agree you more! The M9 LE is truly a great knife. I’ve batoned it through 6 inch olive logs. Delimbed tons of deadfall and even make my fuzz sticks with it. I’ve used and abused this knife a hundred different ways this past year and the excellent factory edge is still going strong! Thanks to all at SRKW!
SWM9LE.jpg

Can't beat the Ratweiler... the Original "Dog."

IMG_4823.jpg

Hey PM,

If you for some reason ever get tired of looking at that Ratweiler, you
just let me know!!! I'll be happy to keep it for ya, for a while!!! :thumbup:

Seriously though.... I will..
I'm serious....
I mean it...
Not kidding... No Joke....

My serious face... this is it..----->>> :cool:

SO TRUE BROTHER. VERY VERY TRUE. And Thanks for a great pic. :D:thumbup:
Anatomy of a SWAMP RAT.jpg
Tiger_Blade, I couldn’t agree you more! The M9 LE is truly a great knife. I’ve batoned it through 6 inch olive logs. Delimbed tons of deadfall and even make my fuzz sticks with it. I’ve used and abused this knife a hundred different ways this past year and the excellent factory edge is still going strong! Thanks to all at SRKW!
SWM9LE.jpg

Back