Green Beret Foundation fundraiser...

manghu67

American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker
For immediate release: I am holding a drawing here to support The Green Beret Foundation. Participating is very simple. Each $10 you donate enters your name in a drawing to win package pictured below, which contains one of my knives and some other cool gear. Total package value is around $650. Drawing to be held on 01 October 2013. Donating is simple. Click, the following link and donate. Easy as cake. 100% of all proceeds go directly to The Green Beret Foundation. Thanks for your support, gang! http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/americankami/americankami

AKGBFpackage1.JPG

Good on ya DJ. I will do what I can in a few days.

Nice knife!

...My taxes already support military efforts that I don't always agree with. Getting political can shun some people... But HEY, "knife people" are generally very military oriented...

Thanks. Glad you like the knife.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here exactly, but if I'm reading this right, you're the one who's just attempted to bring his personal politics into this...

The GBF is not a political organization. It is a non-profit organization that helps and supports SF guys and their families when they need it the most. These people are a national treasure (both the GBF and the people that they support). If someone is going to take umbrage to my supporting this organization, then I believe they can go and pound sand. Because that's not a someone that I want to have any dealings with whatsoever.

Nice knife!

...My taxes already support military efforts that I don't always agree with. Getting political can shun some people... But HEY, "knife people" are generally very military oriented...

Last edited:
Back