Green Para2's are back

Less talk, more pictures!! :D
b7nar5.jpg

Last edited:
it's just that I'm seeing a trend where people flip knives at LUDICROUS prices. $200 for this knife ($50 mark up)... understandable. But $300??
C'mon dude... really?

The quickest fix for seeing that trend as you put it, is to stop watching! Too many hall monitors on here watching what everyone else is doing and making silly judgements. Live your own life. Seems like the type of people that look out the blinds to see what their neighbors are doing.
Meanwhile for all these threads and comments, grownups are comfortably conducting their business in the exchange between consenting adults.

I just add people to my ignore list who are constantly reselling, particularly sprints at a high price, but even those fanatics who just buy and flip quickly a lot of knives even if listing them at regular Exchange prices. That way I know who not to buy from or sell to. The post above mine is an example of someone who made it there long ago :p

B4p5dzM.jpg

I agree though that there is no point in complaining. You have to be proactive, either keeping an eye on the forums or not buying from flippers so that the behavior isn't supported. Complaining after the fact accomplishes nothing and just ruins the thread.

I don't want to stir the pot or offend anyone, but if I were Mr. Glesser and I saw some of the whining that goes on over these Sprint runs, I'd consider not producing them for a bit to prove a point. I don't think we are entitled to having these made for us..it's more of a privilege than a right. If you end up getting a sprint, score! If not, take a breath and think there's always tomorrow (or the next sprint :) )
Don't hate on me please!

Last edited:
The post above mine is an example of someone who made it there long ago :p

B4p5dzM.jpg

This thread just gets better. Since we are all watching what one another is doing, a quick view at your history shows you flipped an orange para 2 for more than they originaly sold for. So don't forget to put yourself on your ignore list. ;)

Is your beef with people flipping knives that you don't like competition?

I just add people to my ignore list who are constantly reselling, particularly sprints at a high price, but even those fanatics who just buy and flip quickly a lot of knives even if listing them at regular Exchange prices. That way I know who not to buy from or sell to. The post above mine is an example of someone who made it there long ago :p

B4p5dzM.jpg

I agree though that there is no point in complaining. You have to be proactive, either keeping an eye on the forums or not buying from flippers so that the behavior isn't supported. Complaining after the fact accomplishes nothing and just ruins the thread.

Oh, now thats funny right there. What class :D
I must have made that list for another reason since I don't constantly resell, and I've lost much more money here by selling than I've made.

edit-
kreole
This message is hidden because kreole is on your ignore list.
View Post.
Remove user from ignore list

OK. Thats better. The only person on my list :p

The quickest fix for seeing that trend as you put it, is to stop watching! Too many hall monitors on here watching what everyone else is doing and making silly judgements. Live your own life. Seems like the type of people that look out the blinds to see what their neighbors are doing.
Meanwhile for all these threads and comments, grownups are comfortably conducting their business in the exchange between consenting adults.

And for every hall monitor er, people who prefer to see the forum rules enforced, including the exchange, there's someone who condones the behavior of those not playing by the rules. Not sure if you've noticed, but there happens to be a sticky explaining you might be a dealer if you buy knives with the purpose of flipping on the exchange.

And as far as the looking out the blinds thing, if you have a smartphone or even just an email account, it's not rocket science to figure out how to be notified instantly every time a new listing is posted in the exchange or new thread is posted in a subforum. It's exactly how I've been able to jump on some deals. So I pretty much see it all, including ads that are reposted every 2 days when the forum rules clearly say 14 days between reposts. So when I see "BNIB Para 2 CTS-204P" pop up on my phone, I'm naturally curious to know why someone would be selling such a cool knife the week they were sent out though I just really want to see what the flipped price is. No voyeuristic intentions with doing that.

Last edited:
I actually could have gotten one because I saw this thread when it was first posted up. I just didn't want one. I'm not being all pissy calling people names because I missed out on this knife... it's just that I'm seeing a trend where people flip knives at LUDICROUS prices. $200 for this knife ($50 mark up)... understandable. But $300??

C'mon dude... really?

You should move to mainland (Communist) China, or maybe North Korea or Cuba. You'll be right at home and they'll protect your interests. ;) Me, I can look out for myself. :thumbup:

B4p5dzM.jpg

A perfect, and perfectly appropriate, solution! :thumbup:

This thread just gets better. Since we are all watching what one another is doing, a quick view at your history shows you flipped an orange para 2 for more than they originaly sold for. So don't forget to put yourself on your ignore list. ;)

Is your beef with people flipping knives that you don't like competition?

I want to post here that I bought an orange Para2 exclusive from jtoler_9 and he tried to refuse taking more than MSRP when he could have made (and I would have paid) the secondary market premium. This is a stand-up member with great ethics. :thumbup:

Oh, now thats funny right there. What class :D
I must have made that list for another reason since I don't constantly resell, and I've lost much more money here by selling than I've made.

edit-

OK. Thats better. The only person on my list :p

looks like i made the list as well.

i sell tons of my knives but usually lose tons of money being generous when doing it.

i'm ready to lose sleep over this ;)

Last edited:
And for every hall monitor er, people who prefer to see the forum rules enforced, including the exchange, there's someone who condones the behavior of those not playing by the rules. Not sure if you've noticed, but there happens to be a sticky explaining you might be a dealer if you buy knives with the purpose of flipping on the exchange..

Thank you for proving my point hall monitor. Enforcement of the rules is for the moderators. If flipping is breaking the rules, they will take care of it. I go back to, live your own life. It's more fun than you might think. Give it a try.

Thank you for proving my point hall monitor. Enforcement of the rules is for the moderators. If flipping is breaking the rules, they will take care of it. I go back to, live your own life. It's more fun than you might think. Give it a try.

:thumbup: That made me laugh. Thanks for sharing. Man you were fast with that. Did you have that GIF ready to go waiting for me? How long have you been waiting to use that one?

Here's mine.

Ok I wave the white flag. I think you're taking this a little too harshly. First, name calling? Then memes trying to call out my username? Seriously? Your maturity is greatly appreciated in this discussion. I'd like to know what rules I'm incorrect about? Because I care to do something as simple as follow directions and read stickies I'm uncool now or cause for ridicule? Is all my forum "cred" gone now? Aw, not after I worked this hard on it! Because it says "on a regular basis" is that what I'm getting flamed about? I don't know if these guys do it on a regular basis, but their listing is just an example...the knife was clearly bought to flip. Folks have every right to try and make money off their knives. I've lost money on every sale here, and that's fine. Yes the discontinued sprints command a higher selling price, but the ones that are regularly on the exchange didn't arrive on the seller's doorstep from the dealer that same day either. I just wonder why they didn't just post on eBay where there are less knowledgeable people than on here. Yes they could be there too, but I don't look at knives or much anything else on eBay. To each his own.

Back